Riley?!

(i did not proof read sorry for the wait)

Justin was finally admitted out of the hospital I drove home home there were a lot of paparazzi out there in front but we made it home safely. The whole way up the apartment was quiet Justin and I walked in hand and hand I unlocked the door and there was a banner that said welcome home "Surprise!" Jake and Caitlin said as they threw confetti at us. Justin had a big smile on his face. "Jakeeeee!" "Justinnnnn!" both bits gave each other a bro hug for about 2 minutes it was cute. "Hey twin" Justin said picking Caitlin off the floor and spinning her around. She was laughing. "You remember the first time I saw you and freaked out" "Yeah I do" Justin and Caitlin were bonding it was so sweet.

"Hey Cailin do you mind running down to my car and getting a box from the trunk please?" "Sure Jake the red box right?" I said winking at him with a smile "Yeah the read box" he said winking back at me. "Aye don't wink at my girl man" Justin said in a playful tone "Oh sorry bro she's all yours" I started laughing at the goofy friends "I'll be back guys". I ran out and caught the elevator but the person in it caught my eyes.

"Riley?!" "Cailin?!" we both took a pause and jumped right into eachothers arms.That was a bad idea because that made the elevator stop. "Shit" I said hiding in his arms. "Cailin calm down I'm here it's okay" "Riley please tell me you have water" "Yeah I actually do I have three bottles I was actually going to go and workout" "Good" I said frightened and sweating.

"Come on Cailin lets just sit down in the coner okay rest your head in my lap if you need to okay?" I nodded my head on his chest. He took of his shirt and whipped the sweat off my forehead while rubbing through my hair.I was drinking a bottle of water since it helps calm me down when I'm n this type of situation. "Wow something like this hasn't happened to us in a while" Riley said while looking down at me "I know and you still remembered I'm impressed" "That your claustrophobic, um duh how could I forget Cailin".

I smiled like an idiot "I missed you Collins" "You act as if I don't miss you Cailin I do very much and I hate that we had to go through that situation" I wanted to cry when Riley brought it up "Please don't cry Cailin because your going to make me cry" I laugh a little as tears flew out of my eyes. I sat on his lap practically straddling him and held onto his neck.

"I wonder how long we are going to be stuck in here" I said while squeezing my eyes closed tight.