Jet of Paradise

Justin and I made it to his private jet on time.Our seats were right next to each other. Justin was asleep so I took an advantage to stare at him.He looked so sexy in all black it gave me goosebumps. "What are you staring at princess?" I was shocked because Justin's eyes were closed and he had a smirk on his face.

I looked down and started blushing. "Its okay stare away at this beautiful piece of art you own" I looked up at him this time his eyes were half open and his whole face screamed sex.I grabbed his face and gave him such a powerful kiss he grabbed my hips in the process of it un-buckling my seat health he placed me onto his lap.

The kiss started to deepen now.He licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance and I granted it. I knew Justin started to get turned on because he was gripping  my hips tighter.He removed himself from the makeout session and started to suck on my sweet spot knowing he would leave a big hickey there.

He started to move his hips more into me. I gripped Justin's hair as the sensation felt so good. Then someone cleared their throat "Excuse me would you guys like some water?" Justin and I turned around to the flight attendant in shock "Um,um no we are fine thank you" Justin answered for us "Okay just buzz when you guys need something".We nodded our heads in unison and I hid my face in his neck and we started laughing.

I got off of him and sat back in my seat putting my seat belt back on."I love you Justin" I said looking at him with a smile on my face. He looked back shocked but extremely happy "I love you too Cailin". He kissed my forehead and pulled me to his chest and started humming a song. I drifted off to sleep. "Hey baby girl wake up" My eyes started to flutter open as I remembered where I was. I had a smile on my face and when I looked to see who woke me up I started to cry,scream and squirm away from him.

But he tried to calm me down. "Jason don't touch me!" "Cailin,Cailin?!" I heard someone else call me.