The Encounter

"Jason tell me where you are now!" "Whoa there baby girl I'm not going to give her up that soon you know me already".Justin burst into my room "I know where Selena is!" "I'll see you real soon baby girl" Jason started laughing and hung up the phone.I threw on my sweats the batman shirt I had on and my supras then I  met Justin at the door. We took my car and headed to the location where Selena said she was.

We arrived at an abandoned mansion. We pulled up to the drive way once I stopped the car we hopped out. "Cailin whatever happens you stay near me at all times you got it!" I shook my head. Justin broke through the front door "Selena,Selena where are you!?" Justin grabbed my arm tightly with tears streaming down his eyes "Justin stop you are hurting me please let go!" we were still running around the house him looking for her aimlessly as I tried to get out of his tight grip. I tried to stop and struggled to pull away.

Then a scream was heard "JUSTIN!" he stopped and ran to where ever the screaming was coming from. I tried to catch up to him but got lost. I ended up in a master bedroom and ran into Jason. He was sitting down in an arm chair smoking a cigar while looking at an open laptop. He looked up and smiled while blowing away smoke.

"Hey Caily" my heart stopped he only called me that when we were dating and before he turned into this monster. I was mixed with emotions just looking at him. He was wearing a black leather jacket, a white shirt that hugged his body nicely, a black and red flannel tied around his waist,skinny jeans and black biker boots. To top it all off he had sex hair the same type of hair Justin has when he wakes up or doesn't style it.

I stood there frozen he dressed up like this on purpose he always dressed like this when I first started to find him attractive and he knew that too. He got up with lust replaced on his face. He got close to my face and whispered "I knew you'd come around baby girl" he moved down slowly and started to kiss my neck with wet kisses.

I grabbed the back of his neck and dug my nails into it "Jason stop" he leaned back a little "Mmm you know I like it when your ruff baby girl" he smiled then bit my bottom lip.

A/N Justin is having his own pov in the next chapter so get prepared ;)