The other Guy

We were in the elevator for 45 minutes now. Riley was making sure I was under control the whole time.I felt a viberation in my jean pocket,Riley got it for me since I was too scared to move. "It's an anonymous number should I answer it?" I nodded my head and Riley answered it. "Hello" Riley was extremely hesitant to even say anything, "HELLO WHO THE FUCK IS THIS WHERE IS CAILIN I SWEAR TO GOD BRO I'D BEAT THE FUCKING FUCK OUT OF YOU BRO!" "Whoa chill out man she's right here, I know Cailin and she knows me dont worry". I knew exactly who the yelling man was "Justin please help we are stuck in the elevator please come and get help please Justin!" "CAILIN I'M HERE DON'T WORRY I WILL COME WITH HELP AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!" the phone died and I started crying even harder Riley held me tighter. "Shh calm down sweetie" he said as he rocked me back and forth.

An hour passed by and me and Riley fell asleep in each others arms. We were awoken by the elevator going down to the lobby and the doors opening. "Cailin?!" I looked up "Justin!" I ran into his arms and gave him the biggest hug ever. He kissed my forehead then directed his attention to me being shirtless and wearing a bra."What happened in their did you two have-" "No we didn't I promise you Cailin is claustrophobic she starts to sweat and get really hot so she needs to find a way to cool down so she drank a lot of water and took off her shirt" Riley saved me but I still knew Justin was angry since i was 1. wearing just my bra 2.I was stuck with a good looking guy in the elevator and 3.He found me in Riley's arms.

Riley stuck out his hand "Riley by the way" he said with his amazing pearly white teeth. "And how the hell do you two know each other?" Justin said looking at the other guys hand in disgust "Oh we-" I jumped in "It's a long story Justin I'll explain it to you when we get upstairs". "Hey Cailin I'm going to go back home to shower and relax want to come?" "I would love to but I can't I'm busy right now" I said with an honest smile. "Some other time then?" "Sounds great jock strap" I said winking at him. He laughed because when we went to high school together I used to call him that since he was a jock."I placed my number into your phone when you had asked me to answer it for you" "Aww thanks I will text you as soon as I can" He gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Oh wait Riley" he stopped in his track and turned around "Do you know where my shirt is It's not in the elevator?".

He looked confused "No do you want to just wear mine" He started reaching for the hem of his shirt "Yeah plea-" "Nope I got it lover boy" Justin said  coming in between us and turning to face me. He took off his white tank top and gave it to me. I put it on. "Um thanks Jay" I said feeling the tension between the boys "Well bye Riley " I waved to him as Justin escorted me to the front door "Bye Rudolf" Justin said as we reached out the building "Its Riley" the other boy shouted out.