Nice to Meet You

He smiled at me "Hi I'm Justin" he held his hand out for me to shake it. I freaked out and ran out the apartment to find Jake. I was waiting for the elevator to open and then came Jake with my bags.

"Why are you..." I cut him off. "Why is Justin freaking Bieber in your house Jake?!" "He's my bestfriend" "Since when?!" "Since I moved to New York, and Cailin do you mind getting out of my way so I can put your stuff into the apartment?" I sighed and let him go by me.

He cleared his throat and looked back at me "Are you coming?" I rolled my eyes and stayed behind him as we walked to the apartment. We walked straight into the door since it was already open.

Justin turned around from what he was doing upset. He looked at Jake with sad eyes then me. "Hey I see you guys have met already umm Justin you mind if I talk to you real quick in the room?"

Justin nodded at Jakes question. I was stuck in the living room still kind of in shock so I sat on the couch looking at the view of Manhattan. Then they came back. "Now that everything is cleared up we are good" Jake said smiling.

"Come Cailin I'll show you to your room. I followed Jake to my new room. He opened the door "Wow" "It will be even better with your furniture in it then we could decorate it how ever you want it to look."

I looked at Jake with a smile "Thanks Jakey you're the best" "No problem, anything for a beautiful bestfriend of mine" he said winking at me and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"If you ever get scared mine and Justins rooms are right next to yours so you're literally right between us" "Oh great" I said trying to sound excited. "Alright well let me go get the rest of your stuff, you can chill with Jb for now if you want" I nodded my head and went to the living room while Jake went to get my stuff. I sat at a chair that was away from the couch.

I looked at Justin who was still writing in his journal. "I'm sorry I freaked out back there I didn't know you were Jake's roommate and bestfriend" "I know Jake explained it to me it's okay" he didn't even look at me he was still writing.

I decided to sit next to him since he seemed so down "So what do you have there?" I said referring to his journal. He closed his journal up and left to his room slamming the door. What did I do wrong to upset him like that? I just sat there the whole day watching tv and staring out the window until all my stuff was finally moved in.