Lets get personal first

I ran after Justin "Jay you left your web cam on!" his jaw dropped he took his phone out of his pocket his eyes practically popped out. "How am I going to explain this to my beliebers I was going to introduce you to them but you just looked so adorable and I got caught in the moment". My jaw dropped I couldn't believe he just said that. I mean I barely even know him on a personal level yet and I'm already in his bed and kissing him I honestly need to talk to Justin about what is going on between us. It's all to confusing.

"Wait Cailin did you just call me Jay?" I looked at him trying to recall that moment then I finally realized I did "Umm yeah" I said blushing looking down at my feet. "Well you can call me that as much as you want" I can practically hear him smiling as if there was never a situation that just happened. "Justin we need to talk about what's going on with us."

He looked at me scared at what I was about to bring up. "So I want to get to know you on a personal level Justin since we are kissing now and I slept in your bed the other night" "I understand where you are coming from, so does this mean I can finally ask you out on a date?" I was speechless I really wanted to fan girl but I had to keep my cool. I looked at him all cool like "Yes I'll go on a date with you Jay" He smiled real big rushed over to me and gave me a big hug. I couldn't help but laugh"okay deal tomorrow night then" he kissed my forehead "Oh and Cailin do you mind if I get your Twitter name?" "Yeah sure it's (whatever you want it to be)" "Okay thanks sweetie" he said winking at me.