The Real Story

"Before I lived in Connecticut I lived in Las Vegas that's actually where I met Jake. Our mom's were also befriends since birth like us. At some point of us being friends for that long of course we were going to meet each others family members at some point. Jason used to always be around in Jake's house they had a good relationship as cousins. As Jason started to see me and my sister around more often he started to take a liking to the sweet more innocent one which was my sister. But after a while he didn't want the sweet more innocent one he wanted the more ruff sister which was me. Jason was extremely happy with me and my sister didn't mind it Jason was never her type. One day Jason I went for a walk and a group of guys approached him threatening to jump him if he didn't do what they said. They made him bomb a whole bunch of places and he started to like it. My mom found out about it and decided to move.So now you know"

Justin was in so much shock but he was mad at the same time "I'm sorry you had to go through that Cailin" "It's alright I'm just lucky he didn't harm my family and friends thats all that matters to me" I said with a smile "You know you seem like a very strong girl Cailin" "I'm definitely not I've been through worse then that Justin" I said looking at him "Oh really then tell me" he said kissing my cheek. "Well.." I was cut off by Justins phone ringing "Hold on its Jake" I nodded my head "Aye Jake what's hatnin? Yes I just really said that, Okay we will be there."

"Jake wants us back home doesn't he?" "Yup lets go" Justin helped me up and we made our way to my car the paparazzi were still out there so Justin held my hand the whole time. We avoided any question's that were asked towards us, Justin kept laughing the whole time at some of the questions. He sounded so cute I couldn't help but smile.We finally made it to my car. He opened the driver's door for me. "I'll see you back at the house Jay" I said kissing him" What do you mean I'm driving behind you" he said laughing "Oh okay" "But thanks for the kiss anyways princesse I'll beat you to the house" he said winking "Oh your on Bieber." He closed the door and got into his range rover that was next to me. Yes Justin has multiple cars lol weird right. We both left at the same time and made it to our building at the same time.

We parked our cars into the residential garage. "I beat you" Justin said sticking out his tongue "No we made it at the same time you sore loser" we were still bickering until we got into the elevator and made it to the 13th floor "Cailin you just don't like being called a loser I understand, but understand this I won" he said the last part seductively while looking at my lips. Then out of nowhere he bit my bottom lip and ran away. "Justin!" I said running after him he opens the door and we started making out as we got in and shut the door.

A pillow was thrown at us Justin and I were furious "What the fuck man!....Cailin why are you sitting on the couch?" Justin said scared and confused "I'm not" I said smiling "Because it's my twiiiinnn" I said running over to Caitlin and giving her a hug.