New house

A/N-CAUTION

I opened my eyes "Cailin it's me baby it's just me". Justin looked so scared I had to take in my surroundings I just had a bad nightmare I thought I wad still with Jason for a second I hope that doesn't mean anything."Were you having a nightmare" I nodded my head and tears started pouring down my face.

Justin held me "Shhh princess your prince is here for you and on top of that we just landed" "Great" I said feeling relieved.
SKIPPING THE TRIP TO THE HOUSE.

Justin carried me in bridal style to our new house. "Welcome to the new house baby" he kissed my temple and put me down. I ran to our room. The bedroom was beautiful. I turned around Justin already in the doorway with a smirk on his face. I ran into his arms and gave him a big kiss "Thank you baby" "Welcome sweetie".

Justin started kissing my neck and as he showered my body with kisses I felt his erection. I looked at him.His eyes were heavy and filled with lust. "I need to fuck you now" just with those words I was turned on by him.I bit my lip nodding my head telling him it's okay.

I walked over to our bed and took my clothes off.Waiting for my seductive lover to do the same. Once he was done a hungry look was now on his face. He crawled on to the bed locking eyes with my I just wanted him to do me right now. "Justin stop teasing baby I'm craving the hell out of you" he gave me a low chuckle in response.

He was no laying between my legs he was rubbing my hip which sent shivers down my spine he made his way towards my inner thigh and started rubbing my vagina.

"Mmm Justin right t-there"

"Don't worry sexy you're in good hands"Justin inserted his finger in me" Move your hips" he said roughly I nodded weakly doing as he said.

The friction felt so good with my hips moving and Justin pumping into me."J-Justin that feels so g-good" I was gripping on to the bedsheets. "Your so tight around my finger fuck" "Justin I-I'm g-gonna c-Cummings" "Good ahead baby cum for me so I can lick you clean" after a few pumps Justin slid my panties off going down on me licking all the substance I produced.

I was breathing heavy Justin moved up and rewarded me with a kiss. "Since you were being such a good girl I'll help you shower later and treat your body right" Justin said winking at me "Sounds great" I said getting up only to get slapped on the ass by Justin "You are such a sexy little kitten" I laughed as I went to get some clothes to change into after I shower.