It's Been 3Months Where Has The Time Gone?

It's been 3 months and Justin is still in a coma I honestly have reached my breaking point I needed to visit Justin but this visit to go see him was different then the rest. I was going to admit my feelings to him wether he was awake or not. I told Jake and Caitlin I was going to see him alone this time without them with me. Apparently they are friends with benefits but I don't believe that, there has to be more to it.
I grabbed a graw sweater threw the hoodie on top of my head, black adida sweats and all white supra hightops.It was raining but the sun wasn't out, it was cloudy and foggy. My eyes were puffy from all the crying I've been doing the past three months I was so numb by now I even started cutting myself.
I checked in at the hospital the same nurse as usual escorted me to Justin's room. I pulled up a chair next to him.He still looked the same as before. I interlaced our fingers together and put my head down on his arm.
"You know you're Beliebers miss you including the whole Bieber team,your family and friends.I miss you a lot Justin even though you don't feel the same for me.I'm in love with you Justin and I wished we could have actually been an item.I hope you get better soon."
I moved up to kiss Justin on the cheek I went up to leave and move my hand from his but there was a tight grip on mine. I looked at Justin's eyes they were still closed but his grip became tighter and tighter as I tried to move.What the fuck is happening is Justin waking up.Then out of nowhere his heart rate was going a bit faster but a normal fast not slow like before.