Depression

I went into my room to grab my pajamas, then off to the bathroom to shower. I let the hot shower hit my aching body I washed my hair and my self of course when I heard someone open the bathroom door. I peeked out the curtain to see who it was.

It was Justin my face turned red I was going to say something but he started undressing. He didn't see me or my clothes because he was facing the door.

I was mesmerized when he took off his shirt desperately wanting to see his abs. He turned around still not noticing me. He was humming a familiar song. His tattoos were beautiful but then he started moving to his pants.

"Justin!" I said wanting him to stop an acknowledge that I was in the shower. "Crap Cailin you scared m..." he stopped and his face turned red he turned around trying to hide his smile.

"I don't think you should be standing so close to the shower curtain" "Why?" I said trying to figure out what he meant. "If you stand to close to it you can see the persons whole body" my heart fell I was so embarrassed he saw my body. "Oh th-thanks" I said stuttering with that he left I finished my shower. Dried my hair with the towel, put my hair in a messy bun and put on my ninja turtle footie pajamas.

"Oh yes very mature" I heard Jake say as he was checking out my pajamas. "Shut up" I said to him. I was talking to Jake in the hallway while blocking Justins door thinking that he is probably in the living room or something. We were so deep in conversation that I never realized Justin had opened his door. He placed both his hands on my hips and whispered in my ear excuse me. I got chills down my back "Oops sorry Justin" "Its alright" he said in a husky voice not looking at me nor Jake. "What's his problem?" I said asking Jake.

"Depression" he said with a serious face.I looked at him with confusion. "Step into my office please" Jake said leading me to his room so we can talk in private about this whole "depression" thing.

A/N I'm sorry guys I haven't been updating as much I think I might start updating chapters once a week depending on how I feel.