Flatline

After our little depression talk about Justin. I went to knock on his room when I heard him singing. "lately  you've been busy wondering if you miss me why do you go against me? I just want to know " i opened the door.

"Um excuse me Justin?" he stopped recording from his mic and turned around looking at me surprised. "I wanted to talk to you" I said biting my bottom lip in hope he would talk to me. he rolled his eyes and gestured me to his bed while he sat at his computer chair facing me. "I know why you have been acting funny towards me" "Oh yeah why?" Justin said coldy "Because of Selena" "listen that's none of your..." "Jake told me" "That little piece of..." "Justin wait"

I said getting up placing a hand on his shoulder so he wouldn't hurt Jake. "Can you tell me why one minute you were happy to talk to me and the next minute you weren't?"

He sighed. "Well I was happy to actually get to meet you since Jake has talked about you non stop and I thought he told you I was his roommate, So when I went to say hi to you, you ran away and I thought you hated me, you could at least  asked why I was here instead of running away."

I was speechless I just stared at him. "Well I'm sorry I reacted that way" he just nodded his head and turned back to his computer to fix his song up.

Out of now where a dog came in the room and ran over to Justin. "Hey Karma" Justin said happy to see the dog "You guys have a dog?!" I asked surprised.

"Yeah you scared or something?" Justin asked not amused I rushed over to the dog "Nope not at all" I gave the dog a whole bunch of kisses and played with it.

"Do you mind if I just lay on your bed and listen to you record?" "No not at all, would you like to stay up with me until 12 so I can release this song to my album Journals?" "Well duh of course" he laughed and I listened to him finish up the song, he laid next to me after that and we talked. I looked at the clock, it was finally twelve "Congrats on the album Justin" I said smiling half asleep "Thanks" he replied back to me in a raspy tone. Next thing I know I blacked out.