Prank the Prankster

I woke up to Justin talking he was sitting up next to me I looked at the time and it was around 12 am. "Hey sleepy head your sister came to get you but she said she'll wait till you get up to go sleep the room with her" Justin said smiling at me. I looked down on his lap and it was the laptop he was on Skype with beliebers, I saw myself in the camera and I looked like a zombie I hid in Justins arm. He started laughing "Ladies now that sleeping beauty has woken up here is Cailin the girl that I am seeing we are not official yet but we are working on it" he said with a husky voice that was so attractive.

"Cailin aren't you going to say hi to my beliebers?" "Justin I look gross maybe another time when I look as good as they do" I said still in his arm. "Awww look they are saying nice things about you Cailin" I turned my head a bit to peek then Justin caught me off gaurd and kissed me "Jay you sneaky boy" i said laughing "I'm going to go to bed with Caitlin so night biebz" I said kissing Justins cheek "Night princess" he kissed me back then slapped my butt i just ignored him I gave him one last look before I closed his door.

"That's mine" he said winking at me I scoffed and walked to my room Caitlin was awake on her laptop "What are you doing Caity" I said smiling at her and laying next to her on the bed I looked at her screen. "Caitlin you were watching us!?" "Yup" she said with a smile "Way to score a hottie" we high fived each other "Want to do a prank" "Yes" I said replying back to my sister.

I hid in my closet Caitlin made sure the laptop was facing the door so when Jake and Justin see themselves they'll be confused. Since the hallway was dark Caitlin hid on the side of Justins door so she could sneak in and get Justins laptop I was lucky enough to have a little crack on my closet door so I could see everything.

I screamed and in a blink of an eye Justin and Jake came "CAILIN,CAITLIN!" they both said looking horrified. I had to hold in my laughter I saw Caitlin behind them with Justins laptop opened still on chat they looked at the one on the bed and got scared because they saw themselves. Right when they were about to turn around I jumped out the closet and screamed they screamed too.

Caitlin and I were laughing while Justin and Jake were out of breath holding each other. "And that lady's and gentleman is how you prank Bieber" Caitlin said into Justins camera."You spawns of Satan" Jake said laughing but still scared "Bro did they really just prank us?" Justin said trying not to let reality sink in "Yes we pranked you" I said doubled over in laughter.

Caitlin and I imitated the boys then out of nowhere they picked us up and threw us on my bed "Ow" we said simontaniuosly."Spawns you are grounded" Jake said tickling Caitlin they were so cute. Justin got close to my face his voice was reall deep and raspy his nose was touching mine "Do that again and I'll stop talking to you for one day" "I don't promise anything" I said smiling at him "Fine this starts tomorrow" he said getting off of me and getting his laptop.

On the way out Jake took Caitlins laptop and turned out the lights "Night spawns" "Night Dad" Caitlin and I said with a playful attitude he closed the door and we fell asleep.