Wake up Sleeping Beauty

I saw Justin's eyelids moving but they were still closed I called a doctor immediately. Nurses and the doctor came rushing in assisting Justin "No,No this cant be?!" the doctor said looking modified watching the heart monitor. "Nurse please assist Miss.Santiago out the room" one of the nurses nodded her head. "Wait no I cant leave him, whats going on, Justin please don't die Justin please just wake up" the last glimpse I took of Justin before they closed the door was him opening up his left eye very slowly and that was the last time I saw him. Five hours passed by and the doctor finally came. He rushed towards me taking off the cap he had on his head he was panting and sweating. "Doc please tell me he's okay, please?" " Well Miss.Santiago it's honestly a miracle he has gotten out of the coma he's a very strong fighter you know its very rare things like this happen in the hospital".

"Can I see him please Doc?" "Yes of course right this way". I was so happy to hear this good news i was planning on what to say or how to act when i see him. We finally reached Justin's room #7 "Justin a visitor is here for you" "Let them in please" he said sounding groggy. The doctor let me in holding the door for me then leaving. I stood in the corner of the room looking at Justin not knowing what to say. It felt like he was looking into my soul his eyes have open half way his mouth parted and dried. He took a deep breath then moved his head fast to the side and closed his eyes. 

"Justin!" I said rushing over to him "Don't do this to me again" "Cailin please stop crying and screaming your hurting my head". Justin said his face scrunching up in pain "Sorry Jay I just thought-" he put his hand up "Its okay Cailin I understand" "Justin I thought I was going to lose you forever" "Come here". He attempted to signal me to come towards him with a weak motion of his hand. He still had his head to the side eyes still closed.I went to him and he wrapped his arms around me breathing slowly I could hear his heart beating at a normal rate. "Justin why did you pretend to care about me?"