Moving Day

Today was the day I was leaving Connecticut and off to New York everything was packed up in Jakes car as well as in a U-Haul truck.

I was dressed to impress the city of dreams.I stood in my room giving it one last look holding back tears. I went downstairs to say bye to my mom and Caitlin.

"Bye mom I'm going to miss you" I said hugging her "I'll miss you too sweetie" my mom said with watery eyes I hugged my sister even though I'll see her in like 2 months I still wanted to say bye to her.

I walked out the house I turned around at my sister and mom waving at me  goodbye I smiled and waved to them as well. I looked at Jake who was leaning against his beautiful all black Range Rover. "Well someone is looking really fine today" Jake said grabbing me by my waist and smirking. I just smiled at him while he opened the passengers door for me.

"You take care of Cailin now you here me" my mom said yelling at Jake. "Oh don't worry Ms.Santiago she' ll be safe" he walked around to the drivers seat "Ready to go sexy?" Jake said winking at me.

"Of course hun" I said feeling confident. "Can't wait till Jay sees you he's going to go crazy" Jake said happily.

The car ride was almost 2 hours not to long the ride was fun. Jake and I stopped for food,played the radio as well as roadtrip games."We are here!" Jake said "Oh don't worry me and the movers we will get your stuff up to the apartment Jays up there so don't be a stranger talk to him" he just winked at me throwing me my own keys for the new apartment.

"The floor is 13 letter F" "Okay thanks Jakey!" "No problem sloth."

I went in the elevator to the 13th floor. I arrived at the floor looking left and right for F it was the door at the end of the hallway.

I had difficulty unlocking the door but I eventually unlocked it. It was really a breath taking apartment. I walked into the living room to find a boy sitting on the couch head down writing something in some type of journal.

He looked gorgeous from behind I was so desperate to see if his face matched the way he looked from behind. I decided to introduce myself like Jake said.

"Hi I'm Cailin Jakes bestfriend and your new roommate" once the boy turned around I couldn't believe who it was.