Tears and Kisses

I had pain in my eyes and I think Justin could see them as he looked into them. I started to shed a tear. Justin pulled me closer to him grabbing my face gently and kissing my forehead. "Princess you don't have to tell me" "No Jay it's okay" I sighed and snuggled into him.

"Riley is my ex boyfriend. He was my first love in high school. I was dating him before I started to date Jason". "If you don't mind me asking what happened to you guys?" I inhaled and exhaled."His mom thought it was best that we stop dating and focus on ourselves and school, but that really destroyed us I was crying for days he seemed depressed as well but we had to respect what his mom had said we didn't have the heart to sneak around behind her back".

That's when I started crying.Justin held my head in his arms rocking us back and forth. I closed my eyes then opened them again it was the morning time I couldn't believe I fell asleep so fast.

Justin and I were in the same position from when he held my head close to his chest last night.I looked at him little snores starting to come from his gorgeous mouth.

I decided to wake him up by kissing his sweet spot on his neck. He started making "Mm" noises and moving around a bit. "Oh Cailin, fuck" I guess he thought he was dreaming. He grabbed my ass then took his other hand to his dick and started massaging his boner. I couldn't help but stop and laugh in the crook of his neck.

He woke up "Mhm?" he woke up with an adorable frown on his face disappointed the dream had ended. He realized what he was doing. "Oh my gosh princess" he said in his morning voice as and a smirk he hid in my shoulder giving me tiny sensual kisses.

I was giggling while holding the back of Justins soft hair "Jay don't turn me on" He did the opposite and started to leave hickies along my neck down my shoulder forming a dotted line.

He moved and smiled at the work he had accomplished doing. "Way to start a morning ay?" I laughed at him it's like he's a hormonal 16 year old boy.