The Fight

I woke up scared at where I may have been I looked around the room everything seemed so foreign to me. I felt something heavy on my back.

I tried to move but what ever was on my back was holding me down. I looked down to see what it was and it was a masculine arm with tattoos it looked familiar. It  took a while for me to process it. Then I realized I was in Justins room. Next thing I know Jake opens Justins room door nearly breaking it. He jumps ontop  of Justins back "Hey man I thought I told you not to sleep with my girl" he said in a weird accent and gripping Justin by his shoulders.

Justin moved up from his spot trying to get Jake off his back but the two ended up rolling off the bed now fighting. I didn't know what to do but shout out both of there names to stop them from fighting.

Justin went to the corner of the room and got a nerf gone while Jake went to get one underneath Justins bed.

"You sneaky snake!" Jake said shooting a stick at Justin. I stopped shouting when I realized what was going on.

Justin and Jake stopped to look at me with amused expressions on their faces. "You freaks I hate you both" I said sitting on Justins bed my arms folded with a pouting look on my face.

"You should have seen yourself" Justin said laughing and now pretending to panic in the middle of his room "Oh Jake Justin stop please" him and Jake were hurled over laughing.

"Whatever" I said getting up to walk out the room when one of them hit me in the butt with a nerf stick I turned around to see who it was.

Justin was pointing at Jake while Jake smiled which then faded away when he realized what Justin was doing he then looked at me scared. "No Sloth it wasn't me it was Justin, wait!" he said screaming like a little girl while I went over to beat him up.

Justin was laughing "And you Mr.Bieber shouldn't be laughing" he looked at me waiting for my next move I took Jakes nerf gun and shot Justin right on his forehead.

"Really?" he said ponting to the stick on his forehead "Oh karma" I hollered for the dog to come he looked at me in confusion I smiled at him then looked at Karma. "Get him" I said pointing at Justin.

Karma started to growl at Justin. Justin looked so frightened I left the room smiling I closed the door and heard both the boys screaming.

I decided to go out and get breakfast. I decided to wear all black since all my colored clothes were hurting my head.