Deal

Caitlin and Mom were talking amongst themselves while we ate dinner I played with my food on how I will tell/ask my mom that I'm moving/want to move.

I dropped my fork on my plate in annoyance. "Mom can I move to New York with Jake?" she looked at me with shock trying to take in the question I just asked her.

She looked at Caitlins face then she realized she had to act shocked as well.

"My dear sister Cailin what in heavens name makes you want to do that I mean Jake is a very mature responsible young man but why?" She tried to help me out through her extremely dramatized act. "What your sister said" my mom said pointing at Caitlin while looking at me.

"Well to start a new life as a very,very mature adult mom I mean you've know Jake ever since he was a fetus in his moms belly and you know that Jake is a very successful young man with an extremely bright future, he could help me try to be as successful as him when I get older."

"Nice speech" Caitlin winked at me" "Thanks I do try" I said smiling proud of how well my sister and I can act. "Cailin you're my little girl I would love to say yes but you are only 18" I looked at my mom with a puppy dog face she could never resist.

She sighed and rolled her eyes "Fine but you have to watch after you're little sister while she is off at college you will not lose her out of your sight, got it"

My mom held out her pinky. I smiled and looked at her I held out my pinky "I promise mom" we gripped pinkies to seal the deal.