Cailins Life Story

I was with Justin in his bed laying on his chest while he played with my hair.He stopped and I looked up at him "Cailin you remember in the studio when you were about to tell me what you've been through in life, do you mind telling me?" "Are you sure Justin it's kind of sad?" "I'm sure princess" he said kissing my forehead.

I rested my head on his chest again facing the window and not him. "Before Caitlin and I were born our father didn't want us he wanted my mom to get an abortion so my mom talked to my grandpa and he said do whatever you want its your decision so she decided to keep us, once we born my father never loved Caitlin and I even when he and my mom broke up he tried to get her back by pretending to love us but my mom knew it was bullshit, I almost died from a milk allergy which I thank my mother for figuring out what the bone headed doctors couldn't ,my father was in and out of my life,one day I came home from a good day of school to find my bestfriend referring to my grandfather dead on the kitchen floor,I used to get bullied and I've almost committed suicide 5 times."

I looked up at Justin who had a tear rolling down his eye "Cailin I.." I cut him off "I understand Justin you feel bad for me I get it" he hugged me really tight I think I really needed that hug to be honest looking back at all the stuff I went through. "I'm happy your still alive today and you honestly don't seem broken at all I would have never guessed that about you, you seem like such a strong, no correct that you are a strong girl" Justin moved me up to his face looked into my eyes and gave me a passionate kiss. "You know what I think I'm going to do something big for you one of these days" "Why?!" I said looking at Justin with such confusion "Because Cailin you deserve it" I hate when people do big things for me it always involves me getting a lot of attention from them and I hate attention because I get embarrassed easily and turn red.

As Justin held on to me I felt so warm in his arms like I felt so relaxed and happy this felt normal to me and I loved it.