Reunited

"Caitlin!" "Cailin!" we said hugging each other tightly "I miss you little sis" I said smothering her with kisses she hates that. "Sloth stop you are like mom" she said laughing. Jake came out from the hallway "Oh and Justin lay off this one she's mine if you get confused Cailin has a birth mark on the left side of her face  and remember you write with your left hand so just always remember that" "Wait but what if I forget?" "Then check their arms Cailin has a beauty mark on her left arm Caitlin doesn't" "Oh boy thanks man" Justin said now feeling accomplished.

I looked over to my sister her face was full of excitement when she saw Justin but I covered her mouth because I knew she was going to scream "Shhh keep it down" Justin said getting a bit worried now" "Sorry Jay she is a fangirl so if she meets a celebrity this happens" "Haha it's okay I understand" I removed my hand off her mouth once I knew she was calm. She got up from the couch and went over to shake Justins hand "Caitlin nice to me you, if you hurt my big sister I will step on your throat" Justin looked frightened "Whoa,whoa,whoa Caitlin come back to earth are you here with me are you good?" I said holding my over protective little sisters shoulders "Yeah sorry sloth I just don't want this one hurting you that's all" I smiled at her as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Cailin I thought you said your sister was the sweet and innocent one!?" "Oh she is but we are extremely protective of each other that's what sisters do" Justin looked dumbfounded "Hey Caitlin I think we introduced ourselves incorrectly how about a hug because your going to have to get used to me in the long run" Justin said winking at me while pulling my sister into a hug.

She was laughing "Oh I get it now Bieber" she said winking at me what the hell is wrong with them."Justin don't touch my darling like that she's precious" Jake said holding Caitlin from behind as if she was about to leave forever "Oh don't worry I have my princess right here" Justin said coming up to me lifting my chin up and giving me the best peck on the lips ever.

"So the.stories are true you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend" my sister said "Well not yet,we are getting to know each other first taking it slow" I said smiling at Justin "Oh and mom said to call her because she scared you are going to leave her to become famous" "Ugh why would mom think that" I said shaking my head."So who's room are you sleeping in tonight Jake's or Mine?" "Hmm I'll sleep in who's ever bed I end up in" my sister said with a smile. I rolled my eyes "You are so annoying you know that" Justin butted into our conversation "Actually Cailin she is free to sleep in your bed tonight I think I'm going to stay up and talk to my beliebers so I can update them on something" he said smiling "Okay no problem Jay" I said smiling.

"Okay so Caitlin spend as much time as you want with Jake just let me know when you want to go to bed and hang out okay?" "Sounds good to me sloth" "Okay love you" "Love you too" Justin and I left Caitlin and Jake together while we went to his room to hang out for a while.