Am I in Another World?!

Justins POV

I didn't care if I was hurting Cailin at this point I need to find Selena."JUSTIN!" I started running to wherever I   thought I heard the screaming come from. I went out side to the backyard I realized Cailin wasn't with me,oh well because right now I need to find my original baby Selena.

I heard crying it was coming from the pool house. I opened it and saw Selena tied up to a chair. Her arms,feet and legs seemed to be tied up with rope especially her mouth. I rushed over to her I can't see my baby look like this. I found a knife on the kitchen counter of the pool house and tried to cut Selena free.

She finally loosened out and grabbed on to me crying "Oh Justin that guy is so mean he threatened to kill me he hasn't even given me food these past 5 days either I'm so happy you came" she leaned back a bit to look at my face and smiled. I love that gorgeous smile of hers she leaned down and kissed me roughly I kissed her back the same way.

I came out of the kiss holding her her head trying to get air "We have to leave babe" she nodded her head and grabbed my hand "I know how to get out this place its set with bombs". I followed her through the mansion we ran into a room that was empty and just had a window in it the view was of the front of the mansion.

Out of no where the door locked behind us it was like a steal door with a rectangular hole in the middle of it that seems like it can open up. Selena and I banged on the door calling for help. It was no use, I sat in the corner of the of the room Selena sat near the door. Out of no where Jason opened the door and Selena runs to him. Jason closes the door quick because he knew how fast I would react to him trying to take Selena away from me again.

He opened the cover of that rectangular hole on the middle of the door and he was kissing Selena she didn't even stop.It seemed like she was enjoying it too.