Justin's Truth

He took a deep breath in "Cailin I won't lie to you I did have feelings for you in the moment because you helped me to stop thinking about Selena because at the end of the day I still love her she is my first love". I looked up at him this time and he was looking down at me tears started to form in my eyes.He wiped away a tear and held my cheek. "But there is something about you Cailin that I find so special" he gave me a weak smile and kissed my forehead.

"But Justin you have hurt me how can I trust you again, how can I trust anybody?" "Cailin give me your pinkie" he demanded. I did as he said he took his pinkie as well and hooked it to mine "Cailin I want you to be my girlfriend but I want you to trust me first i don't want to build our relationship on you not trusting me and I heard all that stuff you were confessing to me when I was in that coma, so I want to make a promise to you that I will always be real with you no lies". I was in such shock it's like Justin woke up a new man I mean he did miss turning 20 I feel so bad I want to make it up to him."Okay Justin I can agree to this".

I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back "I love you Cailin" he said holding my cheeks, looking deeply into my eyes. I moved his hands away from my face and just held them together while looking down "Justin I love you too but-" "You still have feelings for Jason I know" I sighed "Maybe we are actually meant to be together Justin". I took a pause "I mean we both fell deeply in love with people that seemed to have loved us back but not the same way we did them, maybe we needed to find each other in need of help to get over them and starting a whole new life or relationship with someone else who would love us the same exact way".

"This is why I'm happy you're in my life Cailin, this is what I mean by you being a spacial kind of girl...you're my girl" Justin started to cry I couldn't help but hug him and just hold him right there this is the guy i want to spend the rest of my life with and I was just fine with that.