Left alone with bieber

"Hey sloth I'm going to a party later on you want come?" "No I'm okay here Jakey thanks for the invite" "Justin you coming with me bro?" I looked at Justin to see his answer. He looked at me then Jake with a big smile "Nah bro I'll stay here and babysit Cailin" he said winking at me.

WTF did he just say that?! "Oh I get it" Jake said winking at me as well. What the hell are these guys up too what did I miss.

Later on in the day Jake got ready and left but the suspicious thing about the day was that after the boys ate breakfast Justin has been locked in his room all day. I was actually concerned. I took it upon myself to check to see how he was doing. I got up from my bed and knocked on his door. "Justin" no answer so I decided to press my ear against the door to see if I heard anything.

I heard him talking but to who?"I love you guys thank you for the support hope you like journals" aww he is so cute he is talking to his beliebers. Then out of nowhere the door opens and I fall onto the floor. "Crap Cailin you okay?" he asked helping me up. "Yeah I just came to see if you were alive" I said with a small smile because I was so embarrassed to even look at him. "Yeah I was okay just talking to my Beliebers this whole time" he said with so much love."So you ready to spend time with Justy?" He asked me with puppy dog eyes and a pout. Gosh he was so sexy even when he did that. "You like what you see here sweetie" Justin said puckering up his lips and sending me kisses. I was in such confusion at what he meant "You were looking at my lips" he helped me understand what that whole thing was meant for. My face went red I was even more embarrassed.

"You know what Cailin you're really cute" He said with such lust in his eyes he was now backing me up towards the door and getting real close to my face. "Thanks" I said getting lost in his eyes "Cailin you know what I really want to do right now?" Justin said in a husky voice "Wh-what is it?" I said stuttering like an idiot. He looked down at my lips and smirked that's when he leaned in and kissed me softly slightly teasing me. So I kissed back it was like sparks were flying my heart was pumping I was never like this when I kissed a guy before. Justin grabbed the back of my neck gently and started to become more ruff with the kiss his lips were so soft which was a big turn on to me.

He bit my bottom lip letting out a little moan from me as well as making me squeeze his arms. "I guess I know your weakness now "he said whispering into my ear he kissed my cheek and left the room. What am I getting myself into honestly I just made out with Justin Bieber. I looked down at his desk and realized the web cam was still on I ran over and saw a whole bunch of comments popping up. All I saw was people righting in capital letters, extending their words and a few "OMG"'s. I don't even think Justin knew he didn't turn off his webcam.So I decided to turn it off myself.