Hot and Heavey Turns Deadly and Heavey

I woke up extremely early Caitlin was still sleeping I decided to go wake Justin up.I opened his door and he was sleeping on his stomach shirtless messy hair that looked extremely sexy and some grey boxer-briefs. I tried to hold in a laugh because his blankets and pillows were all on the floor.I crawled on top of him.

"Justin" I whispered in his ear "Justin wakey wakey" his eyes fluttered open I gave him a kiss on the cheek he smiled. I got off him he turned around on his back now rubbing his eyes and stretching I couldn't help but stare at his v line.

He stopped and grinned at me I started blushing he winked at me and got up and threw on some sweat pants. "Goodmorning Jay" I said sitting on his bed while watching him change. Once he was done he plopped done on his bed and started playing on his phone with a serious face on something was weird about him."Justin are you okay?"

He was just texting on his phone ignoring me I was scared Justin never does this to me. "Jay" I said shaking his arm he didn't look at me and he didn't budge.What the hell? I thought about what I did to him or whard could have made him this serious.

"Hey Justin,Hey Sloth" my sister said waving at Justin and I. "Hey Caitlin" Justin said smiling and waving I was about to say something when I realized he just talked to my sister. "Hey guys" Jake said to me and Justin "Hey Jakey" "What's hatnin bro?" Jake walked over to Justin and they did their little handshake. Then I realized Justin told me last night he would stop talking to me for a day "Jake do you mind if I talk to Justin or at least try" "Yeah no problem good luck cracking him,now thinking about last night I need to make sure Caitlin doesn't do anything fun today since she is quote on quote grounded" Jake winked at me and I laughed he exited the room and closed the door behind him.

I got ontop of Justin and straddled him "Justin talk to me please" he didn't look away from his phone he was still texting on it I hate when people do that I grabbed his phone out of his hand and chucked it to the other side of th bed.He looked up and squinted at the ceiling. Ughh I never knew someone could get me so annoyed before so I decided to get his attention. I took off my batman shirt revealing my red bra. He was now squinting his eyes even harder trying not to look at my chest I had him right where I wanted so I continued "Oh Justin" I said moaning his name taking a deep breath in. I took my hair out of its bun and let my wavey hair flow down my butt as I tilted my head back.

My hair touched Jerry and I knew Justin could feel that because he tensed up under me. I smiled I looked down at his face, he clenched his jaw now looking at the floor.I moved my bottom half up in the air and decided to give Justin a trail a kisses from his neck to his v line he was breathing really fast while I did this. Once I reached his v line I looked at him he's was now biting his bottom lip hard. I went back up ontop of him and made sure I sat on Jerry this time. I started kissing his neck wildly and sensualy making little moaning noises as I started to grind on him a little. He moved his neck to the side to give me more space.

I guessed I hit his weak spot a numerous amount of times because he started to grow under me and would grab the sheets. He finally cracked he grabbed my hips tightly and threw me on to my back him being ontop now. He gave me a lustful look and started kissing my neck. I started moaning for real this time "Now you see what happens when you play when you tempt an aggressive sexually Bieber you have to deal with the consequences" Justin said smirking now kissing me which turned into a make out session.

Justin kept his hands on my butt while my legs were wrapped around his hips and my hands in his hair. His phone started ringing.

He groaned "Hold on princess" he looked at his phone funny "Hello?" he said confused "Selena!? why are you calling me how did you get my number?" my eyes went big he put his hand in my leg to relax me. "Selena slow down what happened?,You were kidnapped by who!?, Selena!?"

I'm guess the convo ended "Selena got kidnapped I have to call the police" I was furious I just worked on getting Justin to talk to me and Selena calls with a sob story. "Justin do you even know where the girl is" "No" Justin said with tears in his eyes. I couldn't believe this I heard my phone ringing from my room I ran to get it, it was a blocked call. "Hello?" "Hey baby girl" "Jason how did you get my number?!" "Oh don't worry you don't need to worry but um I heard lover boy over there is missing his precious Selena" "How do you know that asshole!?" "Because the little darling herself is here with me" my jaw dropped.