59. I️ Want Fabulous

Start from the beginning

"Had to save the best for last ya know." She Looked Up At Me Smiling You Could See The Pain In Her Eyes.

"Gimme Kiss." She Puckered Up Her Lips And I️Leaned Down To Kiss Them.

"Alright enough of that shit..y'all kissing is the reason why we here." Kelly Said.

Bey Pulled Back Making A Smacking Noise Causing Them To Gag.

"Haters." I️ Shook My Head Laughing.

"I️ can go home write now and get some dick if I️ want to. Jut because I️'m old that don't mean nothing." Mama Tina Said.

"It does mean something cause one fucking wrong move and ya back is cracked." Bey Added I️n The Conversation.

"Shut up Beyoncé." She Rolled Her Eyes.

"Baby? I️ need to go to the store to get a couple of things can you take me?"

"Now?" I️ Asked.

"No in the future. Of course now."

"Alright baby let's go. You might need to walk some more." I️ Held My Hands Out And She Grabbed Them Pulling Herself Up.

Bey Pulled Down Her T-Shirt Only For It To Come Back Up. She Slid Her Flip Flops On.

"Y'all want one of us to come along or one of the older kids?" Kelly Asked.

"Corey and Desireé." Bey Rubbed Her Belly Slowly.

"COREY AND DESSI! COME ON DOWNSTAIRS WE BOUT TO LEAVE!" I️ Shouted.

"Coming!"

"Babe not so loud." Bey Complained.

"Ya damn ears just too big, he wasn't even that loud." Mama T Told Her.

Bey's Hair Was Nicely Curled. I️ Was Trying To Figure Out Who She Was Going To See.

The Kids Came Down, I️ Handed Desireé The Keys So She Could Go And Unlock The Door For Us While I️Helped Bey.

"We'll be back." I️ Wrapped My Arm Around Bey Waist Guiding Out Through The Garage Door.

We Went Out To One Of Our Family Trucks.

I️ Opened The Door Helping Bey Get Inside Before Going Around And Getting In The Driver Seat

"You need to go to the grocery store?" I️ Asked Her But She Was Too Busy Taking Selfies.

"Yea thanks. Look at this you like it?" She Flipped Her Phone Around Showing Me Her Picture.

"Is it to late to back in the house and get something started cause woo!" I️ Licked My Lips Then Down At Her Plumptious Boobs

"Let's just go to the store please parents!" Desireé Said.

"Please don't think I️ won't that high pitch out yo damn throat. You'll be sounding like Michael Myers for the rest of your life." Bey Said.

"Ma he can't talk." Corey Reminded Bey While Laughing.

"Ding ding ding! There you go..close her fucking throat she keep up with that talking back shit."

I️ Drove Out On The Main Road With All The Luxurious Cars And Shit. The Rest Of The Car Ride Was Quiet Thankfully The Music Was There.

Beyoncé POV

When We Arrived At The Grocery Store I️ Was Able To Get Out Myself

When We Arrived At The Grocery Store I️ Was Able To Get Out Myself. I️Don't Need For Shawn To Help Me Around All The Time As If I️ Was Handicap.

It Just Gets Harder Nowadays For Me. Especially Now Since I've Been Experiencing Contractions.

It's Going To Be Very Different. Not One Crying Baby But 2! I️ Didn't Sign Up For This. Shawn Better Be Willing To Get Up With Me At 1 In The Morning.

But I'm Ready For This New Chapter In Our Lives☺️😘

We Went Inside Walmart Hand-In Hand While Corey And Desireé Just Laughed At Dumb Shit While Pushing The Cart.

As I️ Continued To Walk My Bladder Got Heavy For Some Reason Which Meant I️ Had To Use The Bathroom.

"Baby I️ have to g-" I️ Felt The Wetness Rush Out Between My Legs.

"You have to what bae?" He Stopped Then Looked Down At The Wet Spot In Between My Legs.

"You must've been super horny huh?" He Smirked Licking His Lips.

"No dumbass my water just broke!" I️ Slapped His Head.

"Corey since you run fast go up to the front desk and tell them there was a spill and Desireé please call yo aunties and let them know we're on our way back with a broken water bag." Shawn Told Him.

"Yesss!" Corey Clapped His Hands And Ran Off Quickly.

We Went Back Out To The Truck, He Was Way Too Excited.

"Well damn baby you pushing me in the fucking front seat and shit like I'm some damn turkey."

"You look like you just swallowed one now hush." He Kissed My Lips, And Then Shut My Door.

Let's Get This Party Started💙💙

———————————————

Things Are Starting To Get Shaky Huh??☺️😋