Chapter 35

There should've been several doubts and second thoughts swimming through Grayson's mind at the moment as he drove with a particular destination in mind this time.

But there weren't.

Grayson had his mind set on the decision he was about make.

This was the only way Samara and his son would be happy. This was the only way Samara could live her life without him weighing her down.

He was nothing but a nuisance in her life. He still remembered the day he raised his hand on her in front of everyone, she was just trying to calm him down and what did he do? He turned into a monster.

Grayson remembered her broken face from yesterday at the police department. Samara looked like she had lost the greatest battle of her life.

The battle of saving him.

But it wasn't him that needed any saving, it was Samara that needed saving from him.

Grayson knew that Samara had her brother, Jason and Ethan as well.

Ethan

The thought of his brother made his heart clench.

Ethan would be okay though, eventually. He will longer be worried for him all the time now. Ethan wouldn't have to make last minute L.A. trips for him anymore, he can finally live at peace as well.

How desperately Grayson wished that running away with Samara from the cruel world would solve all their problems. But Grayson could never get rid of his addiction, he really did try to but it just ended up breaking Samara's heart again.

So there was no solution to their problems, except this.

Grayson stopped in the middle of the bridge. The bridge was empty since it was too early in the morning. He was glad he was alone at the bridge.

Grayson stood at the railings of the bridge. He looked down at the calming water that seemed to be inviting him.

He closed his eyes and thought about all the beautiful moments with Samara and smiled.

She will finally live in peace.

And so will he.

Grayson stepped forwards, falling into the calming water.

He was a pretty good swimmer. As kids, he and Ethan would have several competitions of who is the fastest swimmer and Grayson would win most of the time because he swam with every ounce of energy and enthusiasm he had.

But this time, he didn't swim.

Oh god...

This is my first writing such sad and depressing stuff. I don't know if this effected ya'll but it sure as hell effected me because a tear or two escaped my eyes while typing this.

I just want to let everyone know that suicide is not a joke. It is a very serious issue. So if any of you are going through some rough stuff, I'm always here for you. You can always message me.

Please vote and leave comments guys!