Chapter 26

"How can they just disappear?" Adam Stevens yelled at his secretary.

"I don't know sir. We have no idea about their whereabouts." His secretary replied.

"We have recordings lined up, shows have been organized. Who is going to do all this? Find out where they are." He told his secretary.

"Yes sir, I'm on it." She replied as she left his office.

**************************************

Grayson and Samara were at the country side. They were staying at a small house which they had rented.

They were surrounded by greenery, nature and peace. They were away from the public eye, from the media, from everyone.

It was Samara's idea. Grayson had been so disturbed and annoyed because of everyone around him, so she decided to get him away from everyone for a while.

Everyone had tried to contact Samara but she switched off both their phones. Its true that she had a lot of work to do back home.

But Grayson had asked her to help him with his addiction and for Samara, Grayson was her top priority. She didn't want to send him to rehab, its not like Grayson would agree anyways. But maybe this mini vacation away from everyone will help clear his mind.

Grayson had happily agreed, he was happy to go anywhere as long as Samara was with him.

Samara also thought that this might be a good time to tell Grayson about her pregnancy.

She was currently draining all the liquor from the bottles into the kitchen sink. She had already flushed away all of his drugs.

Grayson stood next to her, helping her empty all his liquor bottles. Samara looked at him and he gave her a small smile, she smiled back.

They spent the next two weeks in a bliss. They would walk around the small town, spend time together at the lake and make love all night. They rekindled their love again.

Samara saw Grayson's progress. He was getting better, he seemed happier and stress free. He didn't seem like the weight of the world was on his shoulders rather a normal happy young man. Grayson hadn't had a drop of alcohol or a sniff of cocaine in the past two weeks and she was very proud of his progress.

Seeing Grayson's improved condition, she finally decided that it was time to tell him about her pregnancy.

She and Grayson were sitting by the lake, watching the swans.

Samara looked at him and saw how peaceful and carefree he looked, she didn't know what to expect when she delivers him the big news, she just hoped it was a positive reaction.

"Gray." She called out.

"Yeah?" he asked looking at her.

Samara took his hand in hers and sighed, Grayson frowned as he saw how nervous his girlfriend looked, "Is everything okay Sam?"

"There's something I need to tell you." She said nervously.

Grayson turned to her, giving her his full attention, "What is it?"

"I'm pregnant." She finally said it, without beating around the bush,

Grayson's whole world stopped that minute. It took him a few seconds to even process what Samara had said to hm. She was pregnant, he was going to be a dad. They were having a baby.

He couldn't help but smile. I am going to be dad, he thought.

"Really?" He asked, hopefully.

"Yeah." Samara said, confused by his reaction.

Suddenly Samara found herself getting crushed by Grayson's bone crushing hug. He yelled happily, "I am going to be a dad!" He pulled back and held Samara's face in his hands.

"This is the best news I've ever heard Samara. You're giving me such a precious gift!" Grayson said enthusiastically.

Samara smiled, "You're happy?"

Grayson chuckled, "Of course I am happy! I am having a baby with the love of my life! How can I not be happy!"

Samara smiled before hugging him again. Life was finally getting better.