Chapter 20

Warning: Sex Scene , 18+ Content

It didn't take long for Grayson to realize his mistake. Just few minutes really. It's like her absence made him forget how to breathe.

He couldn't live without her.

Grayson ran out on the streets, searching for Samara. He found her absentmindedly walking.

"Samara! Samara wait!" He yelled as he ran behind her.

Samara ignored him and continued walking tearfully.

Grayson caught her arm and pulled her towards him. No words were exchanged between them. They didn't need to either as they could read everything what the other wanted to say in each other's eyes.

Grayson cradled her face in his hands, Samara looked into his eyes deeply and saw fear in them.

Fear of losing her.

A breeze of cold wind touched her skin and she shivered, Grayson immediately took off his jacket and wrapped it around her. They were standing in the middle of the empty street, in each other's arms.

Before Samara could process what was happening, Grayson carried her bridal style in his arms and started walking back home.

Samara didn't protest.

*************************************************

Grayson kicked his bedroom door open with his foot and then shut it. He gently laid Samara on his bed.

He wasn't sure what was going to happen tonight, he wasn't sure if anything was even going to happen tonight but all he knew was that his love for Samara was pure and true and she deserved to be treated like a queen.

Grayson's questions were answered as he felt her hand on his cheek, gently pulling him down, towards her. Once, he was completely on top of her, Samara reached forward and kissed him. Their lips moving in perfect sync against each other.

Soon the kiss became heated as their hands started exploring each other's clothed bodies. Grayson's hand started roaming around her body, feeling her curves as he explored her mouth while both her hands roamed around his back, tugging at his shirt and desperately wished it came off.

His lips left hers only to be trailed down her cheeks, to her jawline, to her neck. Samara closed her eyes in pleasure and moaned as he found her sweet spot and sunk his teeth into her skin. He soothed the red area with his tongue and sucked on her sweet spot.

Grayson pulled away and looked at her. All he saw was love in her eyes, the love which her eyes held for him.

She smiled at him and caressed his cheeks. Still no words were exchanged between them. As if they were afraid that their words might disturb their beautiful night, their words might awaken them from this beautiful dream.

Samara wanted this, she wanted him. She wanted to completely drown herself in his love. She wanted him to make love to her and she didn't need to say this to him. Her eyes were enough to give him the message.

Grayson took her hand and kissed it lightly before kissing her forehead. Samara began to unbutton his shirt. She unbuttoned the last button and hastily took it off of him. She lightly gasped as she looked at his God-like body.

How can anyone be so breathtakingly beautiful? She thought, as she roamed her hands around his body, feeling all his firm muscles and abs while Grayson had found the zipper of her dress and began pulling it off. She sat up a little, allowing him to pull the dress off her body.

Samara was now just in her bra and underwear. She didn't meet Grayson's eyes as she was trying to cover herself with her arms. She suddenly felt very self-conscious in front of Grayson and how could she not. She couldn't even come close to Grayson's magnificent self.