Chapter 15

Samara couldn't believe this was happening! She was actually going to sing in front of Adam Stevens!

She was currently in a conference room with Adam, Ethan and Grayson. Adam decided to test her out first, he was actually quiet curious about this girl. What is it about her voice that had driven Grayson insane?

He could see she was a bit of nervous, "alright sweetheart, whenever you're ready." He said.

Samara saw Ethan and Grayson giving her a thumbs up, she gave a small smile and took a deep breath.

She decided to sing her childhood favourite song which she used to be obsessed with.

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

Trying hard to reach out
But when I'd try to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I pray
I could breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

She finished and nervously looked at Adam while Ethan and Grayson started clapping.

Adam smiled as well, satisfied with her singing.

"That was great Samara! I now see why my brother is obsessed with you." Said Ethan happily.

"Hey! I'm not obsessed." Grayson said defensively.

Samara just chuckled at the brothers and looked at Adam, waiting for his comments.

"You sing well dear. You have an understanding of tunes and the levels of notes. But for albums and singles, you'll need some grooming."

Samara nodded, unsure of what exactly was going to happen. Ethan and Grayson listened carefully to Adam's comments.

Adam continued, "You just need a little grooming because singing in recording studios with new songs can be overwhelming. So we'll start your vocal training from next week."

"Yes, I'll do that." Grayson interrupted, "I'll train her." He said

Adam grinned, "Fantastic! So everything is set. Don't worry dear, soon you'll be signing with Auxity Records and you'll be our brand new artist!"

"Thank you so much Mr. Stevens! I really appreciate it!" Samara sincerely said

Adam got up preparing to leave, "Don't thank me, thank Grayson. He's the reason why all this is happening." He said with a smile.

She smiled at Grayson, "Of course"

************************************************************

Samara couldn't believe she was in Grayson Dolan's home right now. Grayson decided to take her to his penthouse where he had a room with a small recording booth and a bunch of musical instruments that will help her with her training.

She entered the little music room. It was quiet dusty and the instruments were covered with white sheets. It looked like no one has been inside the room since ages.

Grayson uncovered the instruments and tried to tidy up the place a little. Samara wandered around the room and saw Grayson's album cover posters on the wall.

She stopped at a huge shelf filled with all of his awards.

Grayson saw her admiring all of his achievments, he went back to cleaning the place up and said, "Don't worry Samara, you'll get your awards as well. You'll have more awards than me, I promise."

"Thank you Grayson." She sincerely said, but at that moment she felt like a thank you wasn't enough to appreciate him.

"Don't thank me yet. C'mon now lets begin your training."

And with that, they sat across each other, with a bunch of music sheets and guitar in Grayson's arms as they started singing.

So the song which Samara sang was Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson

Please vote and leave comments if you liked this chapter guys :)