Chapter 31

Samara, Adam, Grayson and Ethan tried getting to Samara's car but it was nearly impossible with the paparazzi hovering over them. They somehow managed to get to the car and Samara drove home.

Grayson was completely silent the entire them, he hadn't said a word since he was released and nor did anyone try having a conversation with him. They understood that he needed space right now especially with everything that was happening.

They reached home and Grayson went straight to bed, he didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment.

He could still hear every word Ethan, Adam and Samara were saying from the living room.

"We'll go far away from here." Samara said to Ethan and Adam, "Where no one knows us." She continued, "I'll finish the contract that I have signed and leave."

Ethan and Adam quietly listened to her, "Without Grayson, I don't want anything. Its true that I wanted to be successful but not at this price, not by losing him."

Adam spoke, "You don't fall sick along with the patient."

Grayson listened to their conversation from his bedroom.

Samara looked away, trying to wipe her tears as Adam softly said, "Dear, if your love was his cure then why didn't it work yet? He is dependant on his habits, his flaws."

Ethan carefully thought over the entire situation, he really believed they could change Grayson but after seeing his brother's lost state tonight, he had lost hope, "He doesn't want to get anywhere Samara, so where will you take him?"

Samara was shocked at Ethan's question. She thought he believed in Grayson but nevertheless she smiled and answered, "Not me, he will take me in his world. The place where he stays day and night, where he is happy. His habits will be mine, his flaws will be mine. If he cannot leave his habits then I can take up his habits. If this poison is his first love then I'll accept this too. I'll stagger along with him. Then I might find him at some point where he might get fed up of his habits and say to me Samara I'm tired and I'll say to him Come lets go home and then he'll come back. We will come back."

Grayson held his head in frustration as a tear rolled down his cheek. She was turning insane like him. She was throwing away her life for him.

"Samara do you even know what you're saying?" Adam asked, his voice laced with concern.

She smiled at him, "Yes I'm aware and I have never been so sure about a decision as I am about this one."

"What about the baby?" Ethan asked.

Samara looked at her belly and lovingly caressed it, "This baby will grow up with two of the most loving parents he could ever ask for."

Ethan smiled at her, "I wish you guys nothing but happiness."

Meanwhile Grayson couldn't sleep after what Samara had just said, she didn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve to drown in his misery.

Ethan and Adam left the house, while Samara slowly walked towards the couch and sat on it.

She couldn't control anymore. Once again she broke down her walls and started crying her heart out.

The sound of her cries shattered Grayson's heart.

They both spent the night crying to themselves.