GRAYSON FOLLOWED ME!

Hey guys! Okay so i wanted to talk to you guys again. But this time its not about the story.

Before I begin, I made an edit of the Twins for their birthday, please check it out guys!

Okay so the Twins birthday was yesterday! And they hit 5 million followers!

So Ethan hit 5 million first and had a follow spree a day before his birthday. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get his follow because I reached my retweet limit.

The next day Grayson hit 5 million but he didn't start his follow spree until last night and OMG GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! 😭❤️😍

I can't even describe you the emotions I went through last night! First of all I didn't get any sleep, being an international I had to stay awake the whole night for his follow spree.

At first when he started his follow spree, me and several others couldn't retweet his tweet because Twitter kept blocking us out and I was so frustrated and was literally about to cry as I kept trying to retweet till 3am and when I finally could retweet, Grayson stopped following, so with a heavy heart and feeling depressed, I went to sleep.

And i don't know why and how but I woke up exactly at 5:20am and at that exact time Grayson was following people again so I quickly kept retweeting and at 5:25am "Follows you" appears under Grayson's verified name and I felt my heart stop that moment!

My hands were shaking, I was trying not to scream and wake my parents up. Grayson's follow is THE best thing that has ever happened to me!!

And literally few minutes after Grayson had followed me, he stopped following people so like if I had gotten up a few minutes late, I would've never gotten his follow because he didn't follow people after that at all.

Like honestly I'm not even upset anymore that I didn't get Ethan's follow because the boy I'm totally in love with had followed me so thats what matters! ❤️😍

ANYWAYS! Sorry for the rant guys but I just had to tell you all. I couldn't stop smiling the entire day and I can't stop checking my Twitter to make sure that its all real, Grayson is actually following me!

Guys I'm not bragging or anything, my intention isn't to make anyone feel bad. I just wanted to share this happy experience with you all. For those of you who don't have Grayson's follow, don't lose hope. He will follow you.

Just make sure during his next follow spree, you all keep retweeting and wait for 10 seconds before unretweeting and retweet again immediately. If you don't wait for 10 seconds, you will reach your tweet limit or Twitter will keep blocking you out. That's what happened to me when I was trying to get Ethan's follow.

And please guys watch the Twins edit I made and let me know how it is.

Thank for listening guys!