47. Don't Believe The Hype

Start from the beginning

"What facial expression baby?" I️ Asked Looking At Her Confused.

"That same one you doing right now. Shit is unattractive." She Rolled Her Eyes.

I️ Looked At Her Confused Trying To Figure Out How My Facial Expressions Are Unattractive.

I️ Put Her Shoes On Then She Got Up And Grabbed Her Clutch We Walked Out Of The Bedroom.

"Desireé! Come take my picture."

"Why can't I️ take your picture?" I️ Held My Arms Out Looking At Her Lost.

"Shawn stop it!" She Was Really Getting Mad Because Of How I️ Looked.

"Mom they're outside playing tag." Layla Said.

"Fine here take my picture." She Handed Me Her IPhone 8 Plus.

"Alright put your hand up against the wall and smile lightly do something." I️ Held The Phone Up Getting Ready To Snap The Picture.

"Alright how does this look?" She Asked Posing.

"Sexy as hell..you making my dick hard." I️ Licked My Lip Snapping The Picture Quickly.

"Let me see it." She Giggled Waddling Over To Me.

"I️ like that thank you baby." She Pecked My Lips.

" She Pecked My Lips

"You welcome queen." I️ Was About To Hand Her The Phone Back But She Walked Off Doing Another Pose.

"We gotta take more." She Giggled.

"Sickening." I️ Smacked My Lips Opening The Camera Back Up.

We Sat Here In This House For About 10 Minutes So That Bey Could Get Her Little Mini Photoshoot Done.

"Bout time, aye y'all kids! Be safe! If anything happens call us! The keys are on the table so as my other debit card don't be stupid!" I️ Shouted.

"Wait!" They All Came Running Out The Living RoomWith Their Flashes On Well Except For Destiny.

"Aye mommy and daddy looking real good!" Desireé Recorded Us.