Suddenly, Kaia hugged the guy who's still sitting busy on his phone probably playing some game.

"Hey, Kaia. Miss me much?" Yoi heard the guys voice that made you wanna hear it again. His voice sounds so familiar. You wanted to see his face, you wanted to know who is he.

"Ofcourse I do. How's your feeling?" Kaia asked as she held both of the  cheeks of the guy and examining him.

They are really close. And suddenly, Kaia placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm totally fine until you came here and ruined my game." The guy said placing his phone to his back pocket.

Your guess is right, he is playing on his phone some dumb ass game.

"By the way, I brought someone." Kaia finally said as you walk near them.

"Who?" He asked looking at your way.

"Her." She pointed at you.

The guy with cheeky smile on his face looked at you and it feels like you were showered with ice cold water all over your body.

You can't believe who's the person standing in front of you. You blinked multiple times just to check if you are dreaming or not...and you are not dreaming.

The guy that you've been searching for months is right in front of you...giving his hand for you to shake.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." He introduced as if you don't know him.

You woke up from your thoughts as a frown flash on his face.

"Ah—yeah—-of course.  I mean I'm Kendall." You tried to play his game. You thought he's just saying that and joking around.

But the look on his face didn't change. He's still serious and seems like he just met you for the first time.

"Nice name, Kendall." He said shaking your hand.

You don't know why, but the touch of his hands against yours feels like home...again. But you don't know what's happening. He's not even shocked or surprised to see you.

"Ah, my hand." You woke up again from your thoughts that you didn't realize that you've been holding his hand for several seconds or a minute more.

"Ahm. S-so sorry. I'm just thinking about a lot of things and I'm a little bit tired." You said letting go of his hand that made you feel missing it already his warm.

You just can't make what's happening. You've been in a relationship with him for almost a year and you admit to god and to yourself that your feelings for him never fades, but it seems like he doesn't feel the same and doesn't have any emotions showing on his face.

"Kaia, I gotta go." The guy said pecking Kaia's cheek that made you jealous inside.

You suddenly thought that maybe, he's now Kaia's boyfriend or something as she didn't introduce you both properly.

"Let's get inside, Ken."

You followed Kaia towards the door and entered the house. You both went to the dining area just to see her mom, dad, and her brother Presley already set up at the dinner table. You both went sitting at the vacant chair.

"Mom, you didn't say Y/N is here." Kaia asked that made you wanna eavesdrop.

"I'm surprised too. He didn't tell me that he's coming. Too bad he can't stay for dinner, he got a date."

The last four words made you froze. Y/N already dating someone?

"That fast? But he just got here?"

"I know right. You know your brother. He's just like that, fooling around with girls again."

Brother? You thought to yourself that made you drop the silverware that you are holding. It made all of them to look at you.

"Y-you are Y/N's mom?" You said more of a question and still shock.

Cindy just nodded at you. You never thought about it.

Cindy decided to tell you everything. Y/N is her oldest son from her past lover who never showed up after finding out that she's pregnant.

She also told you about how Y/N wanted to keep his life private that's why he's never seen with them.

She admitted also that she invited you for dinner as she didn't know that Y/N is there.

She also told you about almost giving up her life after finding out about Y/N's accident from Harry Styles who's Y/N's childhood bestfriend. That's why she took Y/N with her and transferred to Canada where they live before.

"Now you know our secrets. Please don't tell anyone, Kendall. Pls!" She pleaded while you are still taking slowly everything she said.

"O-okay."

"I know you are friends with him before, and maybe you are wondering why he doesn't remember you." She breathe deeply and drinking some water before talking again to you.

"He got memory loss. The doctor said he will not regain his memory again. The only thing he remembers is when he's still in sophomore year. It's like he's back to being a kid."

The thing that you never thought about going to happen. You realized that's why Y/N is acting like that towards you. He doesn't know you, as you met him when he's in his senior year.

You wanted to cry but you can't.

"I gotta go. Thank you for the dinner." You said as soon as your driver arrived. You bid your good byes with them before hopping in your car.

As soon as you reached home, you went straight running to where your sisters are hanging out.

"What's with the running Ken?" Kim asked.

"I found him."

"Who?"

"Y/N."

——-

Sorry if this took months. Been busy for a while.

30likes 10 comments. Go!