He didn't even reply,he just transformed into cat form and hopped onto Mahiru's weak shoulder.

  Mahiru winced,and his face was still pale.But even after all this time -2 Months to be exact-,Kuro hasn't noticed.

  Or he did Notice,but he just didn't care.

  Mahiru hoped that it wasn't the latter.

  Mahiru grabbed his keys,and wore his shoes.He was already wearing black sweat-pants, and a black Hoodie,with long sleeves that reached until his wrists.

He usually wore this to hide how pale his skin was,even if it was hot outside.Of course,it wasn't That pale to look like a ghost's,but it's paler than most humans in the world.

  People would definitely go to him and ask if he was okay if they saw that he was that pale,and he doesn't want to deal with that.

  He pulled his hood up,and took a black bandana, and covered his mouth with it.

This also helped to cover most of his skin,and the plain-black bandana went well with his hoodie.

  "What's the hold-up,Slowpoke?Hurry up already, what a pain.." Kuro sighed in his cat form,and Mahiru grimaced and flinched at Kuro's harsh and cold words.

  Those words,hadn't had an ounce of kindness in them.

  He nodded slightly,each movement draining more of his energy. He opened the door,and proceeded to go to Misono's house.

  At Misono's house.

  The maids had already confirmed that it was him, and let him through.

  Honestly,it was weird and suspicious for a guy fully dressed in black,with a black bandana,to go in.

  But when he showed his Student Identity-card,they nodded,and let him through.

  "What a pain..I prefer Mizuki's house than Chibi-Chan's..Even though it's smaller than his.." Kuro yawned,and Mahiru scowled beneath his bandana.

  Only when he felt the bandana taking form of that scowl,did he immediately stop doing it.

  Kuro..Did not even consider his Own house for an option,and that hurt him a bit.

  "What?" Kuro's cat form turned to look at him,and Mahiru did the same,letting his eyes have a confused look in them.

  "Why are you feeling hurt?It's a pain to feel." Kuro explained,and he saw Mahiru's eyes widen in shock, and surprise.He was confused,why was Mahiru shocked?

  Mahiru realised,that he forgot to build up the wall again. The internal and mental wall that seperated his feelings from the contract.

Yes,he managed to learn how to do that.

And it seems that there was a hole in that wall that he forgot to patch up,and the contract received those feelings.

  He shook his head,and faced the front,and continued walking.He patched the wall back in his mind,and suddenly,all feelings of Shock disappeared, much to Kuro's confusion.