"I love you Yoongi, i really do. But if you're not going to tell everyone and keep our relationship a secret, why did you ask me to be your girlfriend in the first place?." He looks at my apologetically "I want to be able to hold you, kiss you, do all the things in public without you caring what anyone thinks. But instead i have to meet you at night to avoid meeting other people." I said sadly plopping down on the couch beside him. "Sometimes, i think am i really your girlfriend?"

He scoot closer to me and holds me tightly in his arms "Y/N.. you have no idea how much you mean to me. I love you so much, yes i know keeping our relationship a secret is wrong, tiresome bur i want whats best for you. I don't want you to be in the spotlight, being pressured by the media and i want you to live a normal life." He explains kissing my forehead.

My tears just won't stop falling down my cheek. He wipes my tears with his thumb and cup my cheeks "I promise you Y/N.. someday i will tell everyone how proud i am to have you as my girlfriend. But right now is not the time.. i hope you understand."

I look at him and i can see on his face that he really meant it. I nod at him smiling a little and he smiles back cuddling with me laying down on the couch.

***next day***

Y/N's POV

"Yeah i'm on my way. Hm.. i'll be there soon okay babe? Practice room? Okay love you." I said through the phone and hang up.

It's 12, and he ask me to meet him in the BigHit building. Hm... weird. He never asks me to meet him in the afternoon, always at night.

Maybe they didn't have practice today. I thought to myself.

I open the door and my eyes widen. My body froze, there it is all of them sitting cutely forming a circle. They turn their heads towards me and i gulp.

Me and Suga locked eyes and he nods. I nod back at him smiling a little "Haa.. hello guys."

They look at me confused and i lower my head down slowly approaching them. I notice Yoongi standing up and walking towards me engulfing me into a tight hug "It's okay Y/N.. i think it's time." He whispers and his eyes stares into mine "Okay." I nod at him.

He faces back to the boys and wrap his arms around my waist "Boys, meet my girlfriend Y/N." He said smiling.

I look up to see their reaction and i can see the look in their eyes, they're not taking this well. The room what was comfortable now awkward.

"H-hi.." i said and they glare at me hard. All this intense stares and uncomfortable atmosphere makes it even harder.

"I'm sorry." I bow and run out of the room. I run to the bathroom and lock myself inside crying my eyes out.

This is not what i expected. He's right, he we should've just kept it a secret. I run my fingers through my hair frustrated.

***

Yoongi's POV

She ran out the room and i sigh sadly at her. She must've expected a good reaction when we came out.

I face the boys again and they're still shocked. I sit down beside them and they start bombarding me questions.

"WHAT?! SINCE WHEN?"

"THAT CAN'T BE TRUE RIGHT?"

"Hyung is she telling the truth?"

"Who is she hyung?"

I smile at them "Y/N is my girlfriend for over 6 months." Gasp heard throughout the room. "What?! Seriously?" Jimin ask me shocked.

I nod at all of them "Yes it's true guys. I'm not lying, i'm telling the truth."

"If you are telling the truth, why did you lie to us for over 6 months?" Namjoon ask me "To protect her joon, i love her so much guys. She has been the best thing that ever happened to me besides being in BTS. I don't want her to get any hate from the media or the fans." I said sadly "I want her to live a normal life. Not like us.."

They all look at me sympathetically "I'm sure she's lovely hyung. And we're really happy for you hyung, but please next time tell us." Taehyung said patting my back comfortly.

"Yeah, we really really want to get to know her yoongi." Jin said smiling next to me and i smile back.

"I'm gonna go get Y/N, be right back."

"Y/N? Y/N? Where are you?" I shout walking down the hallways. I heard soft sniffles from the bathroom and i sigh.

"Babe? Baby..?" She slowly comes out looking like a sad puppy. "Oh baby.." i engulf her into a warm hug and she cries more to my shirt.

"T-they don't l..like me do they?" She sniffles hiccuping a little. I cup her face "Y/N baby.. they want to meet you. They want to get to know you better."

She sniffles "Really?" I smile at her nodding "Yeah. They're really happy for us Y/N.. come on." She smiles nodding wiping off her tears.

She wipe all her tears and i intertwine our hands together walking back to the practice room. "Hello boys!" All their head turn towards us and they smile "Hello Y/N."

I smile back looking down feeling shy and hide behind Yoongi "Come on bae." He grabs my hand and walk towards them. They introduce themselves and the same for myself.

The more we talk the more i get to know each of their personality and how it completes them as a group. They are so much fun to talk to, Taehyung is the closest to me. He always talks to me to make me feel comfortable and he did it. The once cold awkward air now became all rainbows and flowers.

It feel so good to finally come out. I don't have to hide from them anymore, i don't have to go in the middle of the night just to spend time with him, it feels as if my whole weight has been lifted up from my shoulders.

and the rest of the day just went normal, i have a very loving boyfriend and an incredible friends. i couldn't ask for anything else. My life is perfect. 

________________________________