01 [Meeting His Friends]

Description: You and Lewis have been dating for six months and you meet his friends for the first time.
Author's Note: This is my first attempt at a book of imagines and one-shots, so I'm sorry in advance if it's rubbish :)

- GUCCIREDMAN -

• • •

You and Lewis have been dating for six months and you haven't met any of his friends in person yet as you've only seen them in videos. However, today was the day that you were going to meet the Sidemen.

"Are you ready yet, Y/N?" Lewis called up the stairs to where you were getting ready. "We're going to be late!"

"Yes, I'm ready!" You walked out of your bedroom while pulling on your shoes which were your favourite black booties.

You were wearing a black halterneck crop top and a black and white skirt with a denim jacket. You wanted to make a good impression on his friends even if you weren't going anywhere fancy. The ten of you had a table booked at Nando's. Lewis had said that one of his friends' girlfriends, Freya, was going to be there as well so you weren't the only girl. You were excited to meet Freya as you've heard so much about her.

 You were excited to meet Freya as you've heard so much about her

• • •

Once you and Lewis arrived and began walking towards Nando's, you began to get nervous as you saw the group waiting outside. While holding Lewis' hand, you stopped, causing him to turn to you with worry written over his face. "Lew, I'm scared...What if they don't like me? What if they don't think I'm worthy of having you? What if they prefer your ex-girlfriend? What if-"

Lewis cut you off by holding your cheeks in his hands and placing his soft lips on yours. "Y/N, they'll love you. I'll be right by you the whole night and if you really want to go back home, I'll take you," Lewis smiled, holding your hands, placing a kiss on your temple. "I love you."

You breathed out, gripping onto Lewis' hand tightly as you walked towards the large group of people. A man with a beard looked at you two walking over and got the attention of the rest of the group. "Yo, Lewis!" He called.

"Guys, this is Y/N... My girlfriend." Lewis smiled down at you, his hand around your waist.

"Hey, Y/N! I'm Freya," a blonde girl with hazel eyes smiled at you. "Lewis never stops talking about you."

"Freya, shush." Lewis blushed. The rest of the guys introduced themselves.

"I'm Josh, Freya's boyfriend and Lewis' high school friend." The man with the beard smiled.

"I'm Tobi, I've also known Lewis since high school as well," another guy said, he was wearing a snapback and an Adidas jacket. You watched Tobi's videos and he was your favourite out of all of them.

"I'm Vik," a smaller guy from the rest of them smiled.

"I'm Simon," a tall guy grinned. He had silver hair, which was clearly dyed, and blue eyes.

"I'm Ethan or Behz,"

"I'm Harry,"

"And I'm JJ,"

"It's nice to meet you all," you smiled at each of them, feeling comfortable. The nervousness you previously felt had disappeared.

While Lewis walked ahead with the others towards your table, you stayed at the back with Freya. "I'm so glad there's another girl here. Hanging out with the boys gets tiring sometimes," Freya laughed. Freya had the type of personality that you could just easily click and get along with.

You smiled at Freya as you arrived at the table. You slid into the booth, Lewis and Josh taking the orders for food and drink so they could order. As the two boys walked away, the rest of them looked at you.

"I've never seen Lewis love a girl as much as he loves you," Tobi explained, Freya agreeing with him.

You blushed, smiling. "Well, that's good because I love him just as much."