41. Crazy Right Now

Börja om från början

"Cause darling I️ wake up..just to sleep with ya. I️ open my eyes so I️ can see with you and I️...live so I️ can die with you mm." She Opened Her Eyes Looking Up At Me Smiling As I️ Recorded Her.

I️ Heard Footsteps Nearing And Soon Enough The Kids Came In Immediately Pulling Out Their Phone's

"Die with youu.." She Sung Quietly.

I️ Looked Back At Corey Who Was Real Life Crying.

"Yeaaaa." She Threw Up My Signs Which Was Real Cute.

She Stood In Front Of Me, I️Stopped Recording Immediately Bringing Her In For A Hug

"Mom you can sing!" The Kids Are Clapped, There Were A Few Sniffles.

I️ Looked Down At Bey Who Was Crying Also.

"Aye y'all go ahead and find something on tv... we'll be out in a minute." I️ Told Them.

"Yes sir..um mom can we get a snack or something?" She Nodded Her Head In My Shirt.

They Ran Off Leaving Bey And I️ Alone.

"Baby what's wrong?" I️ Sat Down On The Chair Set By The Window With Bey On My Lap.

"That's my first time actually singing that song and it was about you."

"Me?" I️ Smiled.

"No nigga deez nuts who else?" She Shot Up Giving Me That "Nigga Really?" Face.

"Explain to me why you wrote that song?" I️ Kissed Her Forehead.

"My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side. I can't do anything without." She Rubbed My Shoulders.

"You know Bey as much as we may argue and fight. I️ love you more than I️ love myself. You've taught me so much shit that I️ as an individual needed to work on. So I️ thank you for walking into my life and saving me."

She Smiled Kissing My Lips Alright I️ Want You To Go Out In The Living Room With The Kids.

"Here's your ticket." She Handed Me A Ticket.