These cute little bombs will make your bath smell wonderful and make your night (or morning) bath more fun! follow these simple steps and your bath bombs will be complete. These will also make great gifts!
. . .
What you need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt (or anything bath salt)
- 1 tsp. Shea oil or olive oil
- scented oil (optional)
- food coloring (optional)
1) pour your baking soda, citric acid, and bath salt into a bowl
2) use your hands to mix it all together, making sure there are no clumps
3) add in your shea/olive oil and mix again
4) add 6-8 drops of your scented oil if you want your bath bombs to smell good, you can also add food coloring if you want it to have color
WARNING: if you use food coloring, it can stain for skin. As long as you don't use too much coloring you should be ok.
5) mix, while mixing use a spray bottle filled with water to lightly mist the mixture, DO NOT spray too much water on the mixture
You should be to squeeze the mixture tightly and have it form into a shape that does not crumble
6) using a two piece mold, fill one half of the mold with the mixture
7) repeat step 6 with the other half of the mold
8) squeeze both halves of the mold together using a twisting motion, press firmly together
9) let the bath bomb set, which should only take a couple minutes, then take off one half of the mold (it should come off easily) take off the other side of the mold
10) repeat steps 6, 7, 8, and 9 if you would like to make more bath bombs
11) toss into a bath and enjoy!
. . .
Comment, vote, follow! :)