I was able to take cover by another car trying to avoid getting our car were supposed to steal get shot up. Brian was able to get up and run to me but before he did he grabbed the Ak47u from the dead Red. We sat behind the car as the Red shot at us. The other one was able to get his hand on my M9 and start shooting at me too. I then returned fire, blind firing from cover. Then the familiar sound of clicking could be herd as there was no more shots being fired. Both Reds had ran out of ammo. I then popped out of cover and so did Brian and we returned fire. I quickly ran out but Brian on the other hand gun down the one Red who had the fully automatic and started to shoot at the other one but he was able to make it to cover behind the red comet. Brian went to keep shooting at him but I then stopped him. "Don't shoot the car, we need it as less damaged as possible!" I said to Brian replacing the clip in my gun since it was a M9 like mine so I had extra mags for it. Brian nodded at me as he stayed standing waiting for the guy to move from cover.

I, on the other hand began to sneak around cars, attempting to sneak up on him. I moved from car to car before getting to the comet. I then turned the corner to see that he had got his hand on Brian revolver too. He then popped out of cover and shot a bullet at Brian and then another causing Brian to get back in cover. I then realized that he had just shot the last two bullets of the gun so I popped out of cover revealing myself. He turned to me and aimed the gun at me and pulled the trigger. Even knowing that he was out of ammo I still kinda jumped when he pulled the trigger, like what if he did have ammo still, I would be dead right now. "Oh shit!" He said dropping the gun and running the opposite direction. I then raised my gun and didn't hesitate to shoot him. He collapsed to the ground and then it was quiet. Brian came out of cover and made his way over to me. I picked my M9 up and held his in my hand at the same time. I was thinking about dropping mine since it didn't have ammo in it but I then thought "you'd never know when you might need it" and put both in my pants.

I then handed Brian his revolver and he placed that away too, keeping the Ak47u out. I then opened the car door cautiously like I didn't want the alarm to go off again even tho we made enough noise shooting. The door opened without setting the alarm and I hopped in it and started it by hot-wiring it, which I learned from some Crib members. I then hopped out of it. It sounded fast, and Im not gonna lie I couldn't wait to drive it. I then looked over at Brian, who was keeping watch for more Reds. "Okay you take my car and head over to the factory, ill meet you there okay." I said tossing my keys to him. He nodded not saying a word and got in my car and drove off. I then got back in the car and closed the door. The dash board was really fancy, with blue lights and it had tinted windows, this car was amazing, like a dream car. I then pressed on then gabs medal and the car roared. It sounded amazing. I then turned on the radio and turned it to some hip hop. It just so happen to be playing some good song so I turned it loud and placed both hand on the steering wheel.

I gripped it hard and then switched gears. I then sped out the lot and sped down the road. I didn't car that I was speeding, I was having fun with this car before we use it. I turned by traffic and swerved by street signs and made turned and was just having fun. I then drove it to the factory where Brian was waiting for me. I turned off the car and man did feel satisfying. I got out the car and felt like a brand new man. "Was it fun?" Brian asked throwing my keys back. 

"Hell yeah it was!" I said. 

"Was it now?" said Big Tyron waling up to us with T-dog and some random Crib. The Crib hopped in the car and drove off with it while Big Tyron and T-dog walked up to us. "So you guys getting work done." he said. 

"Yeah a few more thing and well be ready to go." Brian said before I got a chance.

"Good to see you back Brian." Big Tyron said as he walked away with T-dog leaving us in the empty lot. I then got in my car with Brian and drove back to Brian's. I went into his house with him and drank a few beers and smoked a bowl with him and headed out. Driving back I noticed a familiar girl walking down the road. I pulled over when I saw it was Nikki. She was wearing nothing but a overcoat and her stripper wear underneath. She looked...drunk. I approached her and she saw me. 

"Hey Junior." She said practically jumping at me. 

"Nikki, are you drunk." I said laughing at the sight.

"Shut up and take me home." She said as she jumped up in my arms forcing me to pick her up, It was that or let her fall. I carried her to my car as she kissed on my neck, and played with my collar. Ive never seen her drunk and even tho she isn't bad as I could see drunk, she's defiantly not herself. I placed her in the passenger seat and buckled her up and ran over to the drivers and drove her home. I then picked her up from the car but she was already passed out. I didn't want to wake her so I was careful with her. She already warned me that its some kind of rule that if the member pays her too drink with her, she has to or something like that, I never understood to but I'm going to assume that was what happened. I knocked on the door and her roommate her friend opened it. She still didn't like me and so she gave me a dirty look but knowing I was only her to return Nikki she opened the door wide and let me in without saying a word. She did give a long sigh after seeing Nikki. I carried her to her room and tucked her in her bed. I leaned over and kissed her on her forehead and she woke up. "I love you Junior." She said. I knew it was the alcohol talking but somewhere deep down I think sh actually meant that.

I then left her house and headed home. I walked in and grabbed me a soda and drank it as I crossed off the car on the board. After finishing my soda I laid down on my bed, played on my phone and fell asleep.