I️ Looked At Desireé And Growled Rolling My Eyes.

"Ok hold on." He Handed Me The Phone.

"Hello?" I️ Smacked My Lips.

"What is the problem?" Mom Asked.

"Ain' no problem..It's Asia and her fucking attitude. I️ already told her about that shit..what watch do you want? It betta not be that ugly ass MK watch." Dad Said.

"It iss! Desireé acting selfish like she's the one who made the watch." I️ Said.

"Asia when we went shopping the other day I️ was looking at that watch and I️ asked you if you wanted that. What did you say?" Mom Sounded Like She Was Getting Pissed.

"It was stupid and that the Apple Watch was better." I️ Held The Phone Closer To My Ear.

"Exactly, so now you want it? You know what just get i-"

"And you better not ask for nothing else!" Dad Shouted Then Hung Up The Phone.

I️ Gave The Phone Back To Corey Smiling..Can You Say SPOILED.

"You are such a brat." Desireé Laughed Shaking Her Head.

Beyoncé POV

"You ready baby?" Shawn Asked Coming Down The Stairs

"Give me one second I'm trying upload this picture." I️ Giggled As I️ Bent Over Trying To Get The Perfect Shot.

"You know you get two good shots?" Shawn Was Smirking I Knew It.

"What time of shots? Cause I'm only taking one." I️ Held The Camera At A Steady Position.

"Second one is my sperm going inside of you which it has been for the past what? Two days?" He Kissed My Neck.

"Shut up." I️ Pushed My Butt Up A Little To Get Him Off Of Me.

Baddiebey Never underestimate love, who knew I would fall in love again after a fault and no-fault divorce

Baddiebey Never underestimate love, who knew I would fall in love again after a fault and no-fault divorce. Someone who can accept my flaws and embrace their own. If you're with the right person, they bring out the best version of you. Thankful for everything coming to the Wright-Carter household. I love you Shawn Corey Carter❤️ @jiggaman. SAY HEY MRS.CARTER😂💍.