I thought he was dead now so I started to walk away when I herd a faint cry for help. "H~help." cried out the men. I ran over and kneeled by him. He was bleeding bad and there was no way he was gonna make it. He turned his head and looked at me. I still had the gun in my hand so he must of thought I was there to finish him off. He started to cry, as he grabbed me by the shirt as if he was fighting me. I knew he wasn't gonna make and I couldn't let his suffer so I raise the gun to his head. He sobbed now has he place his bloody hand on my face. I then quickly pulled the trigger without thinking, well good thing I did cause if I had thought about it I probably wouldn't of did it. I then ran back to the car where Brian was passed out in the passenger seat. I then got in the car and pulled away from the gas station and got away from the scene. I the pulled over once back in our neighborhood, but not back to Brian or my house. I then got out rushed over to the passenger side and swung open the passenger side door. Brian woke up and didn't get a chance to realize what was happening before I grabbed him up and threw him out the car.

He landed on his side in the grass and turned to try to stop me for which I knew somewhere deep in my head he didn't know what he did cause of those drugs but my mind was clouded by anger. I pinned Brian down and started to punch his face. Brian was weaker then me and there was no way he was gonna over power me in this situation which just made things worse on him. I couldn't stop, I was so angry, I just kept punching him. His face started to get bloodied up and then I fell back, finally getting myself to stop. I leaned up again my car as I stared at my friend who I nearly just hospitalized. Brian, who's face was all swollen and bloodied up sat up and leaned up but a street pole next to me. You'd think after getting beat up by someone you'd fight back but instead he just sat with me. It was almost as if he knew what he did and knew he deserved it. I then got to my feet and helped him up. I helped him back in my car and cleaned him up as best as I could. I used some bandages I found in the car and used it to patch up Brian as good as possible. 

I then closed his door and when I did I saw my fist. It was covered in my blood as much as it was Brian's. I then felt super bad for doing this. I don't think I'm good enough to go through with this heist I thought to myself as I got back in the passenger seat. I looked back and saw the two uniforms in the backseat. I then pulled out my phone and called T-dog ."Uniforms are done." I said. 

"Good, they dead?" he asked. I went quiet for a couple of second and looked over rat Brian who was looking at me back. 

"...Yeah." I said after a while. 

"Alright, perfect." T-dog said and hung up the phone. The day was already almost done and it feels like it was just morning three second ago but the sun was starting to go down. I dropped of Brian and made sure he was going to be alright.

"Im sorry Junior." He said as I placed him on his couch. 

"Shut up Brian, I know how stressful this is, and I know it might be hard for you, but its hard for me too." I said. "But you know what?" I said again picking up the drugs off the coffee table that Brian took this morning. I threw them n the trash. "No more of those." I finished. "And I'm sorry too, I was just so pissed." I said as I walked to the door. "Get better Brian we get the next thing tomorrow." I said leaving his house and getting in my car. I drove home and stared at he board as I sat on my couch. After studying it some more I got up and crossed of uniforms as I place the uniforms next to the board. The thing next to uniforms was the car, I thought it would be a good thing to get next. I circled it and then placed the marker down and walked into my bedroom. I played down and closed my eyes. Not even two second after my phone started ring. I took it out to see who it was and it was Big Tyron. Without hesitation I answered it.

"Well, well, well if it isn't some busy bees." He said. 

"Yeah, what do you need?" I said as I didn't want to deal with his mouth.

"Well some peeps down in south los Santos said they saw you kicking Brian ass, now I know how fun it could be but I wanted to know why." He said, actually sounding concerned. 

"Something happened durning the job and it could of been avoided, yet Brian did so anyway and I got a little mad." I explained.

"Listen Junior." he said actually getting serious. "I know how stressful this must be for you, but I need you to understand how important this is to me and mostly the Cribs." He said. "I like you Junior, you've been one of my favorites and I haven't had much in awhile and thats why I actually picked you for this job." He said. "Im I dick and I know that, but I also know you and Brian are friends." He said, I don't know why but I didn't know how to react, Big Tyron being nice, man. "Your gonna need each other for this job so don't go killing each other now, bye Junior." he said hanging up the phone. I was speechless, I didn't know how to feel, weirded out, proud, scared, I didn't know. Ive never herd Big Tyron so soft, I didn't know what to do. I fell asleep after awhile. I know I was supposed to kill those janitors but it didn't have to happen. I know I said ill do what ever it takes to not go to jail but the more that happens I almost feel that jail would be better then this life. But I guess its to late for that now isn't it?