Chapter 27-Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"It's okay. You're safe here, with me." I whispered to her.

"Run, run, run." She whispered in her sleep.

"There's no reason to run here. You're safe." I whisper.

"No where is safe here." She whispered back.

Ella's P.O.V.

I was all alone. I was in the woods. But it wasn't the same woods I saw, what felt like, moments ago. I looked around. Something wasn't right. A chill ran up my spine. I was scarred out of my mind. I started walking to find a way out.

I ended up by a house. It seemed familiar. Screams poured out of the house. The house was engulfed in flames. It burned to ashes in seconds. I walked to the once burning house. I saw something in the ashes. It was a person. It was Damien.

I ran to him. "Damien!"

He wasn't moving. A second later his hands were around my neck. He was chocking me. He didn't look like he did a minute ago. He was burned and gray. He looked as if, he himself, was made of the ashes. His eyes glowed a ruby red.

"Run, run, run." He said painfully as he chocked me.

I kicked his stomach. There was a whole in his stomach where I had kicked. I thrash out. I keep struggling. The more I thrashed and struggled, the tighter his grip.

Finally he disintegrated. He was nothing but a pile of ash. I ran away from the house. I ended up, this time, in a clearing. I saw a group of wolves. No, not wolves; werewolves. They seemed familiar. They were circling something. They took turns attacking it. One blow after the other. I then saw who they were attacking. It was Dustin.

I ran in and fought them all. They were soon defeated. I sat down in exhaustion. I went to Dustin. I healed his wounds. I sat down next to where he rested. I watched him with loving eyes. I was waiting for him to awaken.

"Who, who are you?" He asked when he woke up.

"It's me, Ella." I tell him.

He squints his eyes at me. They were first shocked. That disappeared. His shocked expression was replace with fear, anger, and hatred. He got up and started attacking me. It took me by surprise. I didn't fight back. I am unable to defeat him. Not just because he is physically stronger, but because my most valuable asset was weakened; my intellect.

He kept attacking and attacking me. I just wept softly. Then he stops. He stands stiffly. His eyes grow wide. He then disappears.

"Dustin!" I screamed in pain.

"He's gone now." Someone said.

I look around everywhere. No one was in sight. Pain and fear take full control of my body.

"It's okay. You're safe here, with me." It says.

"Run, run, run." I told myself. I had to get of there.

"There's no reason to run here. You're safe." The voice reassured.

"No where is safe here." I yelled.

I'm then trapped in an enclosed area. I start panicking. I pound on one of the walls.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"You are a stubborn one aren't you?" It slurred.

Tears start pouring down my face. I keep pounding with all my might on the invisible wall. I wasn't going to give up.