29. Are You Though

Start from the beginning

"You already got enough holes in them shit." I️ Laughed.

"Haha very funny. Let me get yours real quick." She Went  And Grabbed It.

She Brought Out It In An Aluminum Bowl Before Plopping It a Down Right In Front Of Me.

"Bon Appétit." She Smiled Sitting Down In Front Of Me.

The Kids Started Laughing Hysterically.

"The fuck I'm supposed to do with dog food?" I️ Asked Her.

"I️ don't know you're the dog, you tell me." She Smirked.

"You know what I'm not even gone say anything. You win..aight." I️ Grabbed The Bowl And Placed It Outside.

I️ Went Upstairs And Got Dressed Into Some Casual Clothes. Then I️ Went Back Downstairs Grabbing The Truck Keys.

"Where you goin at dad?" Corey Asked.

"Why y'all so worried? Y'all ain want me here right?" I️ Shook My Head.

"Exactly I️ don't know why Corey even asked that." Asia Snickered.

I️ Left Out Of The House Hopping Inside Of The Truck. I️ Started The Engine And Backed Out.

The Mall at Millenia Was About 24 Minutes Away According To Navigations.

I️ Went To Louis Vuitton As Soon As I️ Got There. Next Was Chanel Then Cartier Where I️ Spent About 65,000 On Jewelry.

Can't Say I'm Not Trying🤷🏽‍♀️

Desireé POV

Asia, Corey, And I️ Were In The Pool Playing Marco Polo

Asia, Corey, And I️ Were In The Pool Playing Marco Polo. Mom Made Us Wait An Hour Before Jumping In The Pool.

She's Been Actin A Lil Ever Since She Did That Little Dog Food Thing To Shawn.

"Desireé come and get Destiny!" I️ Heard Mom Yell.

"Yes ma'am coming!" I️ Swam Over To The Pool Stairs And Got Out.