24. Anything You Want

Comenzar desde el principio

I️ Got Him This Sexy Ass Rolex Watch And Some Other Things. I️ Was All Set And Ready For Christmas.

Shawn POV

(A/N: Act Like He's Shirtless And Shoeless Akajak😭)

I️ Went Upstairs To Check On Everyone Since Bey Decided To Leave Me This Morning.

"Aye Asia wake yo ass up! Ain't no fucking way your room looking like this and you ain't even been in it for more than a day!" I️ Shouted.

"Jay can you not yell I️ gotta headache." Desireé Rubbed Her Eyes.

"Girl get y'all asses up. I️ gotta headache too but I️ ain't complaining. This room better be spotless or I'm taking away all y'all presents." I️ Left Out Of The Room, Layla Room Wasn't Too Dirty Nor Corey's.

I️ Went Back Downstairs To Start On Breakfast/ Lunch Since It Was Goin On 12:00.

I️ Got Out The Shrimp And Made Sure I️ Sautéed That First Before Putting The Grits On.

"Daddy we in the living room watching scary movies." Layla Said.

"Alright don't fool around in that living room. Everything is new in there." I️ Mixed The Grits Turning The Stove Down A Bit.

I️ Heard The Front Door Alarm Go Off Which Meant Beyoncé Was Back.

"Babe can you go out and get the grocery bags I️ need to go do some stuff." Bey Asked Me.

"Yea aye Desi or Asia one of y'all come look after the food!" I️ Went Outside To Bey's Car Getting As Much Bags As I️ Can.

I️ Went Back In The House To See Bey On Her MacBook Looking Confused.

"I️ got the rest of the stuff dad." Corey Went Back Out.

I️ Propped My Arms Up On The Back Of Bey's Chair Kissing Her Neck.

"Why you look so lost?" I️ Asked.

"Cause I'm missing a package that I️ paid almost 300 dollars for."

"Oh they probably misplaced like they always do. Give me a kiss." I️ Said.

She Leaned Up Planting A Llosa On My Lips. We Held It For A Good Minute Before Letting Go.

"What you cookin?" She Asked.

"Shrimp and grits. You can't get none though cause you left me this morning."

"I️ was only away for 3 hours calm down." Corey Came Back In With The Rest Of The Bags.

"Is that it Mom?" Corey Said To Me.

"Yea thanks baby." She Smiled.

He Nodded His Head Walking Off Leaving Me Looking Around With My Mouth Open.