My Phone Was Nowhere To Be Found In This Bedroom. Bey's Business Phone Was On The Nightstand.

That's Where I️ Went. It Wasn't In The Living Room So It Had To Be In The Kitchen.

"Beyoncé!!" I️ Called For Her As I️Looked For My Phone.

I️ Spotted My Phone By The Sink And I️ Grabbed It. My First Thing Was To Do Text The Kids And Check Up On Them.

Dad🤙🏽💙: Good morning..everyone alright? Did y'all make it to Bey's house yet?

I️ Sent The Message, Clicked Out And Went Onto My Call Log Clicking On Beyoncé's Name.

Just As I️ Was About To Call Her The Front Door Opened.

"Baby that's you?" I️ Asked .

"No it's Casper." She Said Smartly Going Upstairs.

Well Somebody Woke Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed. Maybe Right Now Will Be The Perfect Time To Tell Her Since She's Already In A Bad Mood.

I️ Grabbed My Phone And Went Upstairs Behind Her. She Was Laying Down In Bed Scrolling Through Her Phone.

"Why you gotta be so moody this morning?" I️ Asked Her.

"Why you gotta be such a hoe every morning?" She Mumbled Under Her Breath.

"I️ had a feeling this was going to happen. We had sex and you starting act out of character. I️ didn't pressure you into having sex so you can calm that down." I️ Sighed.

She Let Out A Low Chuckle Shaking Her Head.

"I'm not doing this with you today Shawn. Do you have something you need to tell me?" She Crossed Her Arms.

"No what is there to tell you?" I️Stood Up Straight Looking At Her Like She Was Crazy.

"What is there to tell me? Really Shawn!?" She Got Out Of Bed.

"Oh shit! Baby wait I️ do have to tell you something listen." I️ Grabbed Her Arm Before She Could Even Walk Off.

"Don't fucking touch me." She Snatched Her Arm Away.

"Ima be straight up. My assistant came onto me and I️ kind of fell into her trap. We kissed but nothing else." I Looked Her In The Eyes As They Begun To Water.

"Unbelievable." She Scoffed.

"If I️ hadn't went through your phone would you have even told me!?" The Tears Began To Fall From Her Eyes.

"What!? Of course I️ would've told you baby!"

"Righttt? Like I'm supposed to believe that shit. You let this happen! You could've stopped her!"

"You think I️ wanted this to happen!? You act like I️ egged Her on!"

"BULLSHIT SHAWN! I'VE SEEN HOW YOU PLAYED GAMES! I️ WAS JUST STUPID, I️ IGNORED THE FAKE I️ BELIEVED IN YOU!" She Cried.

"Beyoncé this shit is crazy! Just one little peck!"

"What else happened Shawn?" She Rubbed Her Temples In Frustration.