The cop pulled on the side of the road and got out his car as well. I had some distance from him but if he wanted to I bet he could still shoot me. I ran behind some houses, they weren't houses they were trailers. I don't know if it was luck or destiny but when I did there just so happen to be some guy who just got of his bike. I quickly ran over and hopped on it. This was the fist time I rode one but I've seen others ride them so I knew kinda was to do. I pushed the throttle and I was off. The guy who owned it didn't even know it was gonna before I was off. The cop turned the corner just in time to see me pull off. He turned and ran back to his car. I was half way down the highway by the time that cop was back to his cruiser. I was zipping by cars and on coming traffic. I looked back, there wasn't any cops in sight and I couldn't hear any sirens.

I slowed down thinking I was safe. I was headed back down route sixty five and back to the city. The sun was half way down by the time I headed back into the city. The first thing I did was getting rid of the bike. I pulled up into a car lot, full of different cars, some being sold, some just sitting there. I took a rag from my back pocket and whipped it down. While I was finishing up some man in a white dress up clothe and a red tie walked up. "Is it yours?" he asked.

"Of course its mine why else would I be driving it?" I lied to him not to raise any suspensions. "Actually is there a bathroom here?' I asked being done whipping it down. He nodded pointing toward the building. "Cool, watch it would you?' I said throwing him the keys. I walked over to the building acting as if I was going to go into it and then I snuck off out the lot and walked down the street. I wasn't far from my house so I headed back there. I looked at my phone, four missed calls, three from Nikki and one from...Big Tyron. In shock I realized it must of been important and I wouldn't be able to hear the ring because I was going fifty down the highway with no helmet. I quickly pulled up my phone and dialed him back. T-dog answered, you could tell because of the way T-dog answered his phones. "Yo, who it is man?" he said. I answered with "its me." and the sound of the phone being handed off to someone could be herd. 

"Junior is that you boy?" Big Tyron's voice could be herd. 

"Yeah boss, what'ch you need?" I responded, using my typical voice I used around them.  

"I called you an hour ago to inform you Brian's bitch ass, is trying to pussy out on us." He said sounding pretty pissed off.

"What why, do you know?" I said pretty concerned.

"Actually thats why, hold on..." The sound of a grunt and something being hit could be herd through the phone. It was clear I was calling in the middle of one of his "meetings". "Yeah, any way, get to him, talk him out of this wussy shit, you hear me."he puffed out. "Trust me, you'll need him for your up coming little job thats being planned." he finished. Before anything else could be said, he hung up the phone. I was so close to my house, I just wanted to go home, Ive had a busy day. I then pulled out my phone again and dialed up Nikki. She didn't pick up so I tried again. Still no answer, so I called again. Nothing so gave up and instead texted her. I put my phone away and calls up Brian. He picked up, I was waiting to hear him, yet he waited for me to say something. 

"Yo, Brian its me, you good." I said to break the silence. 

"Shut the fuck up...I know your just calling because fat ass told you too." He snapped at me.

"No, no, no...well kinda, listen Brian your my friend and I know your going through some hard times now, and I want to tell you I'm here for you." I sincerely said. 

"Yeah you right but I know your just calling to convince me to come back to the group." he said. 

"You know I can't have that Brian, Your my only friend here and you can't leave me alone with these bastards."  I said walking into the parking lot of my apartment building. 

"Listen...I don't..." He paused back and forth. "Ill think about it Junior, but for now I'm out." He said and hung up the phone. I entered my apartment and through my jacket on the couch and headed straight to the bedroom. I plopped down on the couch. When I did I herd a bling on go off, I pulled out my phone and saw that Nikki had messaged me. I opened it and it read.

Listen Junior

I can't do this anymore, only a week and you've stressed me out more then I every been working as a stripper. I don't want to end this relationship and I think, no I hope you don't ether. Don't let the Cribs take over your life. Escape, I got Brian to why can't you. I love your Junior, I know you do to, don't make me end this relationship. 

Besides that, are you ok, I left in a hurry today after dropping off. Where'd you have to go, are you ok. Stay out of trouble, well at least as best you can. 

                                                                                                                           Love Nikki <3 

The text was serious, probably the most serious she's been about me leaving this gang. I loved Nikki, as much as id do anything for this gang, I was afraid what would happen if I left the gang. It seemed like it was a commitment I made, it can't be broken. Well at least I could, but in returned being hunted down by crazed lunatics A.K.A the cribs but maybe they won't. I wouldn't know, no ones been stupid enough to leave, well until today. Out of anyone I wasn't expecting Brian to be the one to be stupid enough to leave. I understand what he's going through, trust me I did, but I didn't give up like he is. I also understand he's still young and he has a whole life ahead of him. I don't want him to spend his life in this gang, but right now Big Tyron was right, I needed him. This "job" that was going to happen for us, if like its been told, ill need Brian. He's the only one ill trust for this. Thinking all this throughout the night I finally fell asleep. 

"So did you do it?" The detective asked, interrupting my story again.

"Do what?" I asked. 

"Leave the gang, did you do it?" he asked finishing his cigar he lit minutes ago.

"Shhh! Ill get to that." I said. "But first I must continue the one I'm telling right now.