"Ha-ha. Justin, stop it. You're so stupid."

"Seriously." She bit the bottom of her lip, enjoying the sensation of his tongue on her breasts. Kissing, sucking, biting her nipples.

"Mmm." She shut her eyes, moaning in pleasure.

By seven that morning, Justin was up preparing breakfast for his son. "Daddy?"

"Yeah?" He stood in front of the stove scrambling eggs with cheese. As he stood there making breakfast, he waited for his son to say something else but he didn't.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?" He answered, waiting for him to say something but he didn't.

"DAH--DY!" He shouted. "DAH--DY! DAHH--DYYY!!!"

"Yes, Jon?" He replied, turning to face him. He watched his son stick one index finger in his left nostril and the other in his right.

"Daddy, look." He stuck his tongue out while shoving his fingers up his nose. Justin stood there shaking his head while chuckling at him. He truly was his father's son. The things he did reminded him so much of him when he was a child.

"What are you doing?" Beyoncé entered the kitchen. "Jonathan, don't do that. That's disgusting."

"He's just being a kid." He spoke, turning back to face the stove.

"You need to stop encouraging him to do these things. It's rude."

"Yeah, yeah. Boring mom ruins the day." He joked. "Don't you just hate that?" He spoke to Jonathan while looking back at him. "One waffle?" He nodded yes.

"Daddy?" He prepared his plate, carrying it towards the little boy.

"Wassup?" He sat his plate down on the high chair. "Waffles and eggs. With lots and lots of cheese. Eat up."

"Sirrupp. Sirrupp!!!"

"I got it. Just chilax." He grabbed the container of syrup from off the counter. "So what do you wanna do today, lil man? I thought we could probably go out riding in the BMW." He referred to his power wheels replica of one of his cars he had specially made for him on his birthday.

"Yayyy!!" He hopped excitedly. "I wanna go now. Can we?" He tried to climb out of the chair but the table blocked him in. "Daddy..." He reached out for him.

"You gotta eat first. Eat first then we can go."

"Not hungry. Daddy..." He reached out for him, grabbing his arm. "Daddyyy..." He whined.

"Jonathan..." Beyoncé stood against the kitchen table, sipping on a glass of orange juice. "I thought you were hungry. Look at all of that food daddy made for you. Looks yummy." She reached over to pick up a portion of his eggs, a string of cheese following. "Wow. It is cheesy. Maybe too much." She spoke, glancing at Justin.

"He specifically asked for lots of cheese. That's how he likes it." She chewed on the eggs, feeling a wave of nausea. And it began. The horrible morning sickness.

"Mmm." She covered her mouth, trying hard to think of anything besides puking.

"You okay?"

"Umm..." She wasn't too sure herself. "I don't know. I think."

"Dahh--dy! Dahh--dy!" He reached out for him. "Outsideeee."

"Mmm." Beyoncé held her hand to her mouth, her stomach bubbling. Just a minute she was fine. All it took was a taste of food for her to feel sick to her stomach. "Crap." She turned, rushing out of the kitchen. He watched her dash for the bathroom near the stairs.

YONCÉ in LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें