WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

Italic - inner monologuebold - pastbold italic - dream

bold - past
bold italic - dream

Chapter forty-one - WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

May 19, 2017 - 5:09am

Justin laid in bed in the guest room on his back passed out. After parting ways with his wife, he was too pissed to even jerk off to ebony porn. So he powered on the flat screen, watching some re-runs of The Fresh Prince until he fell asleep.

Beyoncé snuck out of bed, hoping not to wake Jonathan. She left the bedroom, making her way down the hall. She felt a little guilty for how she parted ways with her husband that night. They hadn't seen one another in two weeks. It made her think about the time when he had to wait for MONTHS before he could make love to her when she was pregnant. He was really looking forward to it.

She entered the guest bedroom, carefully shutting the door. Her eyes wandered off to the flat screen that was still on. Sanford and Son was playing at the time. She chuckled softly, slowly looking back over at Justin who was still passed out with the sheets only covering him from the waist down. He removed his shirt, exposing his toned chest. The way he looked just did something to her. She knew it was because she was aroused. He wasn't the only one looking forward to last night.

She discarded her gown and crawled in bed, hovering on top of him. He still hadn't budged. He still hadn't opened his eyes.

She slid the sheet down, her eyes landing on his semi-rock. Even when asleep, he had a hard on. The good part about it was that he was already naked. So all she had to do was make her move.

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft, stroking him firmly.

She could feel him move but only for a second. As soon as she guided the head of his penis inside of her warm entrance, his eyes fluttered opened. His head slowly turned, his eyes automatically landing on his wife moving on top of him. "Bee..."

"Shhh." She leaned in, planting a kiss on his lips. "Just relax." She assured, grinding her hips on top of him. He sat up, wrapping one arm around her as she began hopping on top of him. The feeling was amazing. The setting was perfect. This was all he fantasized about since she left. But this was even better than his dreams. Waking up to early morning sex was just perfect.

He reversed positions, inching his cock deep within her. She let out a soft cry, her eyes shimmering with tears. It didn't take him long to take control. Pounding her tight wet pussy like a savage beast. "Jesus Christ!!"
___________

"Yeah you did. Ahaha." Justin laid next to Beyoncé in the guest bed. "You felt bad."

"I did not." She denied. "I felt aroused. Not guilty. You should feel guilty. Treating your son like that. He just missed his mommy. Just like you missed me."

"Ha." He laughed ridiculously. "He's still a cock blocker. A cock blocker who missed his mommy's titties." He joked. She smacked him on the chest. "Ahaha. What?" He swiftly climbed on top of her. "I missed mommy too." He leaned in, planting kisses on her neck. "I miss my mommy's titties. Wiggles and jiggles."