DANNY BOY

Italic - inner monologuebold - past

bold - past

Chapter twenty-five - DANNY BOY

A week later (August 11, 2012) - Los Angeles, California

It was official. The whole world knew about the sudden marriage between Justin and Beyoncé. And this actually effected their number of record sales. In a good way.

Beyoncé stood in the kitchen chewing on a carrot while reading from a magazine. It was something quite interesting. Something that happened a decade ago between Justin and Britney. "Wow." She mumbled, taking another bite out of her carrot.

The sound of barking got her attention. "Cookie?!" The puppy ran in the kitchen and towards her.

"Hey, baby." She sat the magazine down, reaching over to grab her. Justin entered the kitchen while removing his jacket.

"It started to pour. We almost got soaked." She held the puppy in her arms; her hand skimming his furry back. "What are you doing? I hope you're in here trying to figure out what we're gonna eat." He spoke humorously.

"Excuse me? Do I look like your maid?"

"No. You LOOK like my wife. Therefore, you're supposed to cater to me, woman. It's in the handbook."

"Handbook? Ahaha. Whatever."

"It's right there." He pointed to one of the kitchen drawers. "It's titled, Beyoncé Timberlake's responsibilities to Justin Timberlake. You're supposed to give me full body massages every night before bed." He halted in front of her. "TWO..." He added, holding two fingers. "...blow jobs."

"You are something else."

"You're required to give me some booty too." She broke out laughing. "And then you have to let me taste the kitty kat for as long as I want." He leaned in to kiss her. "Feelin' okay?" He wrapped his arms around her, holding her firmly.

"I'm fine." She replied while wrapping her available arm around him.

"Cookie took a dump on one of the neighbor's lawn. I had to pick it up with my BARE hands." He lied.

"Stop lying. Why didn't you take the bag?"

"I forgot it. I hauled ass as soon as I saw the neighbor leaving the house." She shook her head sadly. "Any way..." His eyes wandered off to the magazine on the counter. He immediately noticed the picture of Britney in the article. "What is that?" He reached over to grab the magazine.

"Uhhh I was just reading an article on you and Britney's break-up. Ever since we went public, they've been talking awfully a lot about us. Our careers, relationships..." She stepped back, resting comfortably against the counter. "It was getting good." He stood there, skimming the paragraphs. She noticed how quiet he became as he read to himself. "Memories, huh?"