MRS. TIMBERLAKE

Italic - inner monologuebold - past

bold - past

Chapter twenty-four - MRS. TIMBERLAKE

Four months later (June 26, 2012)

No one knew that Justin and Beyoncé were engaged. Except for close friends and family. Not even Jay-Z or Jessica. After that night Justin proposed to Beyoncé, the two immediately called it off with their boyfriend/girlfriend. And surprisingly it went well.

Since the two hadn't announced to the world that they were together, let alone engaged---Beyoncé didn't wear her engagement ring.

No one would know until after the wedding which was in a week.

"Dios Mio!" Alejandra, the maid held up an outfit covered in red stains. It was one of Beyoncé's shirts.

Cookie, Beyoncé's yorkie jumped up on the bed where she and Justin were. As soon as they woke up, they didn't immediately get out of bed. They laid there talking, watching television and sometimes even having sex. "I finally finished my poem." She sat there, proof reading the paragraph on her laptop.

"Well guess what? I paid a guy to write me one." She quickly looked away to stare at him.

"You what?"

"There's this journalist guy I know. He works for Time magazine. He's writing my poem for me." He laid there with this cheesy smile. The nerve of him to be all proud about this.

"I don't believe this." She sat her laptop down on the night stand. "You paid someone to write a poem? A poem that YOU'RE supposed to read to me at our wedding? Are you kidding me?" His smile slowly faded. "This is supposed to be a special day, Justin."

"What? I know that."

"You know that? Ha." She climbed out of bed, pacing back and forth in front of the bed. He slowly sat up, watching her closely. This wasn't good. She was getting angry.

"Bee, I only asked him to do it because I'm not so good with these type of things. I told him about you. I..."

"You still haven't learned. You still have so much to learn, Justin." He held his head down, running his hand over his face in frustration. "This is our wedding. Our big day. You know how long I've waited for you to get your act together? You think I wanna hear another man's thoughts...feelings? I wanna hear what's on your mind. What's in your heart. I don't care how it sounds. You were always good with words to me. You can say the littlest things and it makes me happy. It makes me smile." He looked up to stare at her. "Why are you so ashamed of that now?"

"I'm not ashamed. Bee, all of our family is gonna be there. Friends..." He paused, sighing heavily. "I just...I don't wanna look like a fool when I get up there."

"So you're worrying about what everybody else thinks. What about what I think? Hmm?" He observed her, thoughts wandering his mind. "I'm gonna get dressed. You should too. We have to go and try on our outfits." He watched her approach the bathroom.