I HUFF AND I PUFF

Italic - inner monologuebold - pastbold italic - dream

bold - past
bold italic - dream

Author's note: I used the picture of Jonathan before in another story but because I thought this little boy was SO cute, I wanted to use him again to depict what I would hope look like Justin and Beyoncé's baby (if they ever had one together) LOL.

Chapter forty - I HUFF AND I PUFF

December 10, 1998 - 10:05pm

Justin returned to Beyoncé's suite after she ran off due to Joshua's presence. Afraid of anyone spotting her at his hotel, especially her father. Their hot and heavy secret "friendship" was becoming something more quickly.

She was so aroused by his bad boy behavior towards her father; speaking his mind and all. How he wasn't afraid to tell him how he truly felt. No boyfriend had ever done that for her. All they did was run away like cowards. But not Justin and she believed that was one of the reasons why she was so crazy about him.

After being yanked in her suite and her lips "forced" upon his lips, he found himself in her bed having intercourse for the first time ever with her. And it felt beautiful.

He was so caught up in the moment that he didn't even realize he went in bareback.

The sounds escaping her lips gave him a clue that she was enjoying it just as much as he was. Her arms and legs were tightly wrapped around his half naked figure. His hard, hefty cock buried deep within her tight pink pussy. It was all too heavenly to ignore. But he needed to snap back to reality. If he didn't pause for a second, he would be exploding into her. All of the backed up little swimmers of his dying to escape. They truly had a mind of their own and they were clouding his judgment.

All it took was a second. Just a second to stop and put on a condom. "Oh..." He groaned; his thrusts slowly coming to a halt. She could feel his penis throb immensely. "Fuck. I..." He panted heavily.

"What's wrong?" Her grip tightened around him the second she felt him pull away. "What are you doing? Don't pull out." She moaned.

"Shit. I don't want to." He moaned against her ear. "Fuck. You feel so fucking good." She held onto him, pulling him in, deeper within her.

"Oh Justin." She whimpered; her hips thrusting with his. "Faster." He granted her request, picking up his speed. His thrusts also became more vigorous and her screams became louder.

He met lips with hers; using this opportunity to muffle the noises leaving her mouth. "I wanna cum inside you. Shit. I wish I could bust a nut in you." He held onto the headboard; thrusting even harder, allowing the headboard to slam into the wall repeatedly.

"Justinnn, oh my goddd."

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck." He slammed his cock in and out of her at least over a dozen times before pulling out of her and ejaculating on the bed sheets. She laid there panting like a helpless dog; her legs trembling against him. "Shit." He exhaled heavily. "That was close." He had never done this without a rubber. She was the first woman who'd ever thrown him off his game like this. "It's everywhere. Aha." He slowly lifted his head to meet her gaze. She seemed so content and relaxed at the moment. "You okay?" She bit the bottom of her lip while nodding yes.